chapter 44:

Isabella POV:

Tori and Blaise joined us for dinner. We talked about Grace and Enzo's kids mostly, we were all so excited, for her to chop chop and give birth.

"Well me and Draco are going now" Dracos says, grabbing a cookie.

"Yeah" I say getting up.

"Reminder to use the muffliato spell" Blaise mocks making me laugh. Draco shakes his head and Grabs my wrist as we walked along the hallways,

"I'm so excited you will love it"

"Mhm" he hums then laughed as we entered his room. He took of his hoodie see jumped onto his bed puffing up his pillow as he lay his head on it.

"I'm ISH excited, it better be good" he shakes his head

"I told you it's a musical any musical is good" I say taking of my joggers and his hoodie leaving me in my short shorts and shirt. .

"Mhm," he says and I grab his remote before crawling onto his bed. He pulled me into his lap so I was laying Inbetween his legs. I put one of my legs onto the other side of him so his right leg was Inbetween my leg.

I turned on the TV and put on the movie. "AHH Brody, I love him" I say as he turned off the lights,

"Hes not good looking shut up" he says moving his hands up forcing me to look up.

"I love you Draco" I say, rolling my eyes,

"Much better" he says resting his hands on my lower collarbone.

"Jealous" I mutter

"What?" He says,

"Nothing" I reply and move a bit.

We continued watching the movie, until he paused it.

" So Let me get this straight, they are in a movie and are changing the movie and they need to go to some evil guy to help them go back?"

"I don't remember but the first part is correct, the evil guy I think, I watched this like 5 years ago, I don't remember" I say, playing with rings whilst watching TV. He moved his hands down to my stomach his hands were holding eachother around my stomach.

"Useless" he says and I slap his hand,

"Before we start how do you li-"

"To much singin-"

"It's a musical"

"Will you force me to-"

"You know me so well, of course I will." I say, thinking about him singing and laughing.

"Why are you laughing I have a great voice,"

"I rarely hear you sing" I say,

"Yeah because I don't like it, reading and fucking you are my most favourite hobbies" he says,

"Well I'm Just going to un pause this before things get to much"

"For you to handle" he corrects the end,

"Mhm" I confess, and we both laugh, and continue watching the movie.

"Well that was, a gr-" he starts and then looks at me, "good enough for entertainment purposes only movie" he finishes clearing his throat.

I laugh at him, and turn of his TV, before getting up and taking off my shirt and I put on my sports bra. So now I was in short shorts and a sports bra,

"Beautiful" Draco comments, as I get back into the same position we were in but the other way so our chests were touching. I moved up a bit so I could meet his lips.