chapter 23:

Song for the party by Aitch ^_________^

--------------------

Isabella POV:

We finished eating and i asked for some takeaway for Connie and Daphne.

Draco grabbed my hand and pulled me into a shop, it had bras underwear and sex toys everywhere,

"Draco what the fu-"

"Hello how may I help you at Victoria secrets today?" A woman ask coming up behind us.

"Well she ordered something and we came to pick it up so we're is it?" Draco asks harshly. Still gripping onto my wrist.

"Oh yes it is here lemme go and get It," she says checking on the computer them heading to the back.

"Draco really."

"Yeah,"

He goes upto the counter and waits whilst I go and check out Some of the underwear they have.

"Do you want one?" I hear Draco say from behind me.

"Yeah,"

"What one?"

"Don't worry I will just get it next time."

"No I will get it."

"No it's fine, darling it's eexpensive, plus you already are enough."

"If you call that expensive wait until you get you Christmas gifts, I spent over £2000 on you darling, lemme treat you for the day."

"Well I mean if you insist,"

"Yeah I insist, and I'm your sugar daddy I'm supposed to get you alot of things love." He says looking down at me.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you." I say quickly after picking out a pack of £50 quid underwear.

"It's nothing," he scoffs and grabs them from me. "Red lingerie ay?"

"Just for you" I say with a wink as a tease.

We finish up in the shop and I held the bag since Draco didn't wanna look like my servant.

"My ears are freezing" I complain. Walking out and towards the taxi area.

Draco looked at me with a raised eyebrow and them started sucking my ear. It was warming my ear alright but we were in public and it looked so weird,

"Draco-" I try say to get him to stop but it turns into a small moan, he starts laughing stops notes it softly before wiping my ear,
"What the fuck was that?!" I shout

"You said your ear was cold so I sucked it to make it more warm, and wet, but I'm sure it's not the only place I made wet" he mocks,

"Shut up, now let's go," I say snatching my bag from him but he didn't allow me. So I just grabbed his hand and dragged him to the taxi.

"So I did, make you wet." He asks,

I don't answer,

"Well since I now know the answer I will be doing that much more often, when I wanna fuck you." He says laughing.

I knock on the taxi window, And the driver turns around from his seat, he motions us to come in.

I open the door and sit on the right side And Draco sat opposite me. Since it was a double seated taxi.

"Where too?" He asks

I give him the address of the cabin and he gets going,
He tries to start a conversation but Rude ass Draco pulls down the blind which covers the glass window, which meant he can't see us anymore,