chapter 40:

Isabella POV:

I sat in the rain, besides Grace, Tori and Monty. Freezing my feet off. I watched as the scorers decided if the match should go on.

"Ugh, are you even listening Isabella?" Tori asks sitting on my right,

"No, I'm fucking freezing" I snap shuddering,

"I hate sitting on these things, you could just slip through and that would easily be your death," Grace mumbles,

"THE MATCH SHALL CONTINUE!" the scorer shouts as I was about to respond. The game started and as it went along it was very close scores. Draco and Harry were both racing to the Snitch first.

Whilst Theo and Harris were teasing the Gryffindor defenders, playing a nice little Theo and catch game before scoring. I shake my head,
Blaise scored a few goals, Enzo scored about 10, Crabbe and Goyle being the normal defenders stopped most of the quaffles from going in.

Out of nowhere a lighting bolt struck the pitch shocking all of us, as we all jumped. I looked over to the pitch to see if anyone had got electrocuted but nobody did. It had only been 10 minutes into the game, and I felt like it would finish soon, since I saw Draco locate the snitch. He raced towards it as it dodged him everytime he tried grabbing it.

Harry came up besides him trying to knock him off his broom, but it only made Draco move the slightest, Draco bashed into Harry, making him become unstable on his broom. Draco reached for the snitch, and he surprisingly caught it right in the palm of his hand.

"DRACO MALFOY HAS CAUGHT THE SNITCH! SLYTHERIN WINS!!" the scorer shouts as all of Slytherin including me and Grace jumps up clapping and cheering.

The Slytherin tower was so fucking scary. When they won they cheered so aggressively and happily that the fucking tower began to shake and Grace's anxiety wasn't having it. She quickly walked over to the stairs, wanting to avoid the shaking and also the rush of all the Slytherins go down the stairs.

Tori, Monty and I followed her. As we got to the bottom of the spiral staircase. People began coming down the sound. The Slytherin team were celebrating on the field but came down to shake hands with Gryffindors. We waited by the changing rooms, as did Lucius and Narcissa.

I placed the umbrella I was using into a basket they had put out for us all. The Slytherin team came cheering into the changing rooms as we congratulated them. Monty gave Theo a kiss on the cheek, and Blaise tried to hug Tori but she squealed trying to get away from him,

"No, I swear to god Blaise ZABINI don't touch me." She squealed seeing as he was all sweaty and he chased after her.

"Well done Draco," Lucius says as Draco walked in talking to Enzo.

"Thank you," he replied and motioned one second to me as he walked into the changing rooms.

His father began walking off as Narcissa came to hug me and Grace goodbye, "tell him that I'm proud of him." She says, before leaving.

Draco and the group walk out, of the changing rooms and I walk upto Draco who had a smirk on his face. I went onto my tiptoes and gave him a peck on the lips, before looking at his eyes, "well done," I whispered.

"Only play good for you, since you practically forced me to continue playing Quidditch," he rolled his eyes wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You look great in your uniform, that's the reason"
I smirk and he shakes his head.

"Well then this calls for a party," Blaise says as I Draco loosens his grip on me, as I begin walking with them.

"You know Your girlfriend didn't think you could get the snitch," Tori tells Draco,