Chapter 6:

{edited}
isabella pov:

Me and Grace both start to get ready we aren't going to dress up just to see them foolish boys so we both put on some tracksuit bottoms and some sliders.

My outfit:
with socks and black fluffy sliders

Grace's outfit: with ankle socks and black addidas sliders

Grace's outfit:
with ankle socks and black addidas sliders

It's now 6:43 so we lock the door, grab the papers we need for the work and look the doors and head out of the Gryffindor common room

We slowly walk to the dungeons which are on the other side of the school. Because what are they gonna do if we are late.

"I swear to merlín they are not gonna do anything." I start

"I know but if they don't we are leaving." She says walking beside me. I nod agreeing with her.

We finally reach the slytherin common room and knock on the doors waiting for one the boys to let us in. Ugh they are not in there.

We stand outside of the common rooms on our phones. Grace texts Enzo to come get the door but he didn't respond. I DM Draco on insta and he didn't respond either.

Shaking my head, We both just wait and talk outside the common room doors.

About 10 minutes later we see Draco, Enzo and the rest of the Slytherin Quidditch team walking down the dungeon stairs. Me and Grace get up from the floor quickly trying not to embarrass ourselves, seeing as most of their team were so fine.

"So you guys were just not gonna tell us you had practice. We could literally be doing something else right now." I say shaking my head.

"Sorry miss."Draco smirked still breathing heavily from practice. I look over to Enzo and see him winking at Grace. I roll my eyes and walk behind Draco into their common room.