chapter 45:

I just thought i should tell u guys that im coming out with a new book since this one is coming to an end soon.

And this book was only a joke at first lmao my friend told me to do it and then it started to get views so I'm making a new one after this is done called Riddle's daughter or it may be about the princess of England going to Hogwarts.

It will have a way better story line and much better characters and it's a Draco X Reader story (Y/n story)

Yeah but thanks for 6.69k bloody reads. Also you guys should follow so you can see when I start the new book. It might take a while because I might do like 20 chapters before putting it out so you guys have some chapters whilst I finish it off.

So I hope you guys enjoy the rest of this book.
👍🏾😃.

Also I think I might have used the r slur in this book so I apologize I didn't really know it was offensive. So I'm just gonna try and find it and remove it so sorry if you saw that and found it offensive.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Isabella POV:
*4 days later*

I walked down the corridors with Grace and her siblings talking about her kids,
"They love me and it's only been 4 days," I brag,

"But I'm their favourite aunt" Connie says from beside me.

"You idiot your their only aunt-" Max signals his head and puts his arm around me.

"No I am their aunt too, duh just not biological"

"Call yourself what you want with them shawt-"

"Max-" Grace rolls her eyes pushing open her dorm door. There on her couch sat Madame pomfrey feeding them both.

Someone had replaced her for a bit in the infirmary she said she would love to look after them. I haven't really seen Draco much, but at night he usually comes in and falls asleep behind me. No talking he just comes in and plops down behind me, either sniffling or very tired.

"Well how have they been?" Grace questions putting her bag down and walking over to carry Cassius,

"They are very good, barely any crying."

"Very lucky, Grace used to cry all he time" Max scoffs, holding out his hands to hold Athena.

"Hey what about me" Con stomps her foot

"Con behave you can hold them after"

"I am always last" she frowns, as Madame pomfrey leaves.

"No I know right she puts me last for everything too" I say sitting beside her

"She's so rude"

"Very," I lean in to whisper in cons ear, "what about we grab Draco's snake and put it under her duvet"

"YEAH" she says,

"I was only joking but it can be on the to do list"

"You have a to do list" max asks,

"Yes I spend more time with my con then you two do" I roll my eyes,

"I don't spend time with any of them, only you baby"

"Stop flirting with her Max" Connie scoffs,

"I can't it's automatic"

"You would if Draco was here" Grace laughs,

"Yeah" Connie laughs, "he told us that he's a bit scared of hi-"

"Connie shut up" he places Cassius back in his cot and stomps out.