Chapter 13:

{edited}
isabella pov:

"So what do you say? Wanna be mine?" He asks cockily.

"I'll think about it maybe if you ask properly you know." I say, "Guys I think we should go bed in getting kind off tired." I complain.

We both leave the boys and go back to our dorm.

"girl maybe that was a good IDEAAA lemme tell you what happened." I exclaim unlocking our door.

I took of my shoes and shorts and popped on one Adrian's quidditch shirt from ages ago.

"Before I start, we didn't even take Adrian's things back to him but whatever I'm not doing it he hasn't asked for them back so I just won't." I say blandly

She rolls her eyes and hopes onto bed and her dog comes and lays on top of her.

"So whilst you and Enzo you lovebirds where talking about whatever, I told Draco that we could end the relationship in like 2 days or something." I continue as I hop into bed.

"And then he comes in and whispers into my ear, what if I don't want to and you don't know how much I was freaking out like what the fuck am I supposed to say. Oh YEAH I like you . Like hell no so he leaned back out and I was like flirtatious already Malfoy and he was like so what do you wanna be mine. Like ahhhhhh. I wanted to say yes yes yes but no I'm not gonna be that easy. I'm not Pugface and I'm not desperate for him to like me. So I'm not gonna play to hard to get but just for a little while." I gasp after saying all of that. I grab my wand and swish it and the lights turn off.

"Well that was very eventful" she started and we began gabbing on about that shir " but you know from my point of view it looked like he was biting your ear or some kinky shit." She says laughing.

"Yeah yeah," I chuckle, "night Gracie."

"Night Izzy." She responds.

------------------

I woke upto two footsteps walking into our dorms. I rubbed my eyes quickly and turned over from the wall and looked over to see Draco and Enzo. Ugh.

"Why do you guys always have to come in when I'm having the best dreams, ugh." I groan in a quiet morning voice.

"Grace gave me a spare key for when I wanna sneak in but I don't ever incase you are changing." Enzo says respectfully.

"And I just came here because Blaise is hooking up with Astoria and Enzo is coming here and so yeah." Draco says trying to pat Frankie

Frankie barks at him and Draco starts screaming which wakes Grace up.

"Get it off get it offff!" Draco yells.

"Frankie" I say in a hushed tone. Frankie began trotting over to my bed and jumps onto the side of it.

"Anyways I need to get ready." I say pulling the covers off of me. I want really worried Bout them seeing me because all they could see were my legs because the quidditch shirt covered me up since it was so big.

"Why are you still wearing his things Izzy I already told you stop." Grace complains.

"I told you yesterday-" I respond

"No atleast wear Draco's." She fake huffed winking at me as she began to get out of bed aswell.

"Yeah atleast wear mine, if we are going to do this while fake relationship." Draco agrees.

"Ugh fine." I say. Lorenzo jumped onto Grace's bed and towered over Grace as they talked. I looked over at Draco who was watching me. I looked away trying not to catch is glare.