Chapter 1:

{edited}
Isabella pov:

My eyes opened slowly and I was remembering what day it is. I jolted up out of bed and sat up. I threw the covers off of me and popped on my fluffy slippers. I quickly did my bed and stroked Frankie for a bit. My French bulldog.

I swung the door open carefully trying as hard as I can not to hit the wall behind it. I shut my door quietly and ran downstairs. I walked down into the kitchen and saw mum making some sweet waffles. I walked past the kitchen counter ,taking one of the waffles she had put on a plate for the twins, and stuffed it into my mouth.

"Morning mummmm!" I exclaimed whilst filling up a glass with water,

"Mornin darlin' , why so excitedd?" She asked whilst putting the pan into the dishwasher.

"Well, I am going back to Hogwarts and I'm gonna see all of my friends which I haven't seen all summer and I'm so excited to be starting year 5." I said before chugging down a glass of freezing water.

"Oh my god I forgot about that. Your father will take you is that fine?"

"Yeah of course." I said blandly whilst trying to heat up my two front teeth due to them freezing to death because of my dumb ass water.

"Izzy would you go and get Kulture and Kari from bed?" Mum asked whilst starting to chop up some grapes in half for them.

"Okayy." I said whilst walking out of the kitchen. I walked down the corridors until I reached my siblings huge wooden doors. I opened it slightly and I dodged a pillow they threw at me.

"Hey! That's rudee." I say shaking my head. Normally if me, mum or dad haven't got them out of bed they would be throwing pillows or toys at each other. Their beds are opposite eachother, NEVER walk Inbetween them its like you willingly sacrificed yourself.

My 1 year old twin siblings were just something else. I picked up the pillow and chucked it on the chair in the corner of their room and picked up Kairi I place him on the floor and he got up and started running around the place.

I quickly grabbed him and then picked up Kulture. One twin on each side. I closed the door with my foot and walked down the corridors again.

When I got back to the kitchen dad was sitting down at the counter whilst mum finished of putting things in the dishwasher.

"Here take your crazy children." I said whilst walking upto him. Dad took Kulture and mum took Kairi. I sat down and started eating my waffles.

"I'm definitely gonna miss them two throwing their stuff at me what I'm gone HAHAHA." I said whilst laughing. Mum and dad started laughing too.

When breakfast was over I went upstairs and brushed my teeth. I took of my clothes and showered, washed my hair and shaved. I got out of the bathroom and dried off my body. I quickly did my face routine and looked into my closet trying to find something to wear.

Ping!

I walked over to my bedside table Frankie trotting beside me and grabbed my phone. Grace had texted me.

'Morning Izzy, exciteddd to see me??!'

'yeah yeah, what do u want darl I'm tryna find some clothes to wearrr, ugh'

'shut up. Anyways I came to say That if we wanna get an empty compartment we should get to the train station first so meet me there at like 11:00. Ok gd."

' r u crazy that's like 45 mins before the train leaves. Ugh wtv. See u later.'

'yeah ok ttyl.'

I popped my phone down and started looking for a nice outfit. I finally picked one picked out my backpack from the bottom of my cupboard.

I put on my clothes and packed my backpack with my phone charger etc.

I grabbed my necklace from my vanity and put it on. I got a spare leash for Frankie. And grabbed my phone then went downstairs.

------

I said my good byes to mum and my siblings then we left to the train station. Dad was pushing my trolley for me.

Grace finally came and I greeted her and her parents. My dad got up from the beach and greeted her parents.

"Ang, Brad! Long time no see ay. We should have dinner sometime whilst they are gone." He says laughing.

"Izzy text me if you left anything at home I will bring it to Hogwarts for you ok?"

I nodded and went to hug him. "Take care of those troublemakers and film for me I wanna see what they are upto!" I said whilst hugging him. He placed a kiss on my head and turned around to apparatus home. Grace's parents left at the same time as dad.

- - -

This is Frankie btw:

And Grace's dog Tallulah: