Chapter 7:

{edited}
isabella pov:

I woke up to Mione Viscously shaking me. I slowly open my eyes wider and ask,

"What, what's fucking wrong?" In a grumpy tone for waking me up.

"It's my cousin, its Grace she- she- we were at the ministry and she got hurt and it's extremely bad come on!"

She says panting Inbetween words. I realize what she said it took me a good few seconds, but I just shrugged off the 'cousin' part since I just woke up and I might just be hearing things.

I shoot up from bed and slip on my sliders as quick as possible. I swing open our dorm door hitting the wall but I don't care and not bothering to close it. I rush down the moving stairs begging for them to hurry up and run straight to the infirmary.

When I get there I see Draco, Enzo, Crabbe, Goyle and Pansy standing at the doors looking inside. News spreads quick in this see school. I walk in and I can't even see her.

I run over to her bed and push all of those Random people out of my way. She looks so ill , she is much more paler than usual, and very frail.

Me and Grace are best friends she's like my sister that I never had. She will literally be the death of me. She so dumb always risking her life just because bla bla bla.

Anyways we have known each other since we were 2 and we like across eachother so we basically lived in each others houses growing up. I just love her to much. Except for when we fight. When that happens she gets so Irritating.

I hug her tightly, making her wake up.
"Don't hug me to hard darl i might just die" She says mockingly pretending to suffocate.

"How many time before it gets into that thick skull of yours, stop fucking going on those stupid 'adventures' THAT nearly get you guys killed." I snap, scoffing after.

"Sorry mother." She says sarcastically,

I get up and look at her, then all the other random people around.

"Yeah and you guys are here for what? Fuck off and get me a coffee whilst your at it." I spit at all those irrelevant people.

I was so pissed I was woken up from bed to see my best friend in a hospital bed. I'm not having it today.

"Um what typ-" one of them asks shyly

"I was being sarcastic dimwit get out of my face." I snap. I look over to Harry, Ron. Mione and the twins.

"Guys what the hell happened?" I ask.
They all tell me what happened at the ministry and I shake my head.

Madame Pomfrey comes into the infirmary telling us all to leave to let her rest for a bit. I get up from the bed and kiss her forehead.

"Hurry up and sleep, see you at lunch yeah." I say walking away. She nods tiredly and I turn and walk out.

So first things first I'm still in my clothes from yesterday and I NEED to change before I do anything else. So I go back to my dorm and shut the door.

I tidy up a bit and feed me and Grace's dog. I get them ready for their walk I will take them on in a bit. I grab a towel and head to the shower. I turn on the hot water and step in the shower.

I have a shower, and wash my hair. I wrap the towel around my body as I brush my teeth I blow dry my hair a bit leaving it a little bit damp for when I slick it back.

I walk out the bathroom and find an outfit to wear for today. I look in my closet and put together this outfit.

I walk into the bathroom and do my hair

I walk into the bathroom and do my hair. Into a slick back ponytail. I walk out of the bathroom and grab my Black puffer jacket. I put my phone in my pocket.

And since it was the weekend you can do whatever you want so I was just taking the dogs on a walk and we also have to tell the boys that we have to meet up to do the rest of the project.

I grab the dog leashes and open the door walk out and then lock it. I walk out of the common room, I go on my phone whilst glancing up every once in awhile to see were I'm going.

I get to the school outdoor grounds (not the quidditch pitch) and I let the dogs out of their leashes to walk around and stretch.

I sit down on a nearby bench with their leashes on my lap and text Grace,

'Gracieeeee im walking the dogs rn do u want me to get u anything?'

'uh no not really but could you bring me some food I'm starving and the food selection is terrible'

'AHAHAHHAHA, ofc ofc what do u want?'

'oh can u get me a strawberry tart, chicken and chesse sandwich and some pumpkin juice?'

'sure, tell the Lorenzo and Draco we have to meet up for the project'

'oki, and also I will send u the bits for it so I can obviously have some sort of impact on it whilst I have a broken leg and fingers.'

' okay HAHAHAHAHAH I ALWAYS WARN U AND U NEVER FKN LISTEN now look at u cripple xox see u soon yeah.'

'shutupppppooddnjsisn yes i will bye now .'

I got off my phone and the dogs are still chasing after one another. I shudder as the cold breeze hit me i zip up my coat and stuff my face in it, i listen to music and wait.

I see draco and lorenzo walking past so i called them they turned their heads and walked slowly towards me. I could not be asked to leash the dogs so i just let them trot behind me.

Today he is wearing his normal black trousers a black turtle neck and a black blazer whereas Lorenzo where's the same but with a beige turtleneck.

"what do you want mudblood" Draco spits,

"First of all I AM NOT a mudblood I'm a half-blood second of all we have to meet for the project." I say standing up.

Dracos pov:

"Sure, our common room, again 7." Lorenzo says blandly. I literally don't know what's up with him he is usually all energised, the one that makes me do things. But he's been so sad or worried about something but he just won't say.

I blink remembering where I am, a Grey small fat dog come Inbetween my legs and curl up around my foot.

"Frankie come here boy." She says in a sweet voice.

The fat animal crawls of my foot and runs over to her. She gets on her knees and pets it whilst putting a leash on it.

"Can you hold this real quick?" She asks handing me her dog leash. I hold it as she goes down on one of her knees in front of me to get Grace's dog, to put a leash on it.

i smirked realising the position she was in i stepped back a little.

"They like you guys," she says surprised,

"Of course they do who doesn't. even animals like me." I scoff holding the leash with a finger.

"Not me darling but you do you." She says chuckling getting up from the floor. She takes the leash out of my hand and steps back.

"Uh ok bye 7 then yeah?" She asks,

"Yeah" I say.

"Ok see you guys later then and don't be late. If you have to do something then text me or fucking tell me im not gonna wait." She says seriously and angrily putting on a a smile afterwards.

I nod and so does Enzo. She walks away her rats following behind her. we turn and make out way to the place we were off to AKA and Umbridge meeting. She wouldn't mind if we are late she loves me . I already know I'm her favourite member. I mean why wouldn't I be.