34

Author's note: Hey you guys! I'm not sure if you remember, but Three Days Together used to have a sequel, Together We Are One. So, I was just going through it and even though it's not finished and I never plan on continuing it, there were some funny/cute little scenes which I wanted to put here.

Just a warning, the writing isn't all that good and I haven't edited it! So there are grammar mistakes, and I'm sorry about that, but as Together We Are One isn't a book anymore, I won't be editing it. They're also really cringey scenes, but whatever. Also, the book was written in first person with POV changes every chapter so, I'm not going to tell you guys whose POV it is.

Even though it's really easy to guess, just guess, ok?

***

'So Percy, where to next?' Jason asked as Percy started the RV, hands firm on the steering wheel.

'Not sure, I was thinking we'd roam around New York a bit. And then, we'll start driving out of state.' Percy said. We agreed and he drove off to our second destination, the Statue of Liberty.

'Hey, Perce, we're going to the Hoover Dam once we get to Nevada, right?' Grover asks, chewing on a piece of tin.

'Of course we are, it's the Hoover Dam!' Percy replied, a smile breaking out across his face. I still don't understand what happened in Hoover Dam. Something about Zoë, I have no idea. And me having no idea doesn't happen often, it's like saying Percy can't swim.

'Ok, what is with you two and the Hoover Dam?' Jason asked Grover.

'Nothing, right Percy?' Grover said, smirking. I heard Jason groan as Percy replied, 'Not a dam thing.'

At that sentence, Grover lost it. He burst out laughing and was almost in tears.

'You're right, Perce. Not a dam thing.' He told Percy between laughs.

Percy hearing this, almost crashed the RV.

'Percy, you idiot!!' I yelled.

'Percy Jackson, I am not dying in a car crash!!!!' Piper screamed at the top of her lungs.

'Sorry, sorry.' Percy apologized. Once that whole commotion was over, I took a glance at Will and Nico, the two hadn't said a word since we got back from Sally's place.

I saw a peaceful Nico asleep on Will's lap and Will himself was sitting up, his eyes closed too.

'Aww!' I heard Piper coo. 'Those two are so cute together.'

'I agree, Solangelo is so cute.' Jason agreed, but then said, 'But Jiper is cuter.'

Piper smiled sweetly as Jason softly pecked her on the lips.

'PDA, PDA, PDA!!!!!' Percy said, fake-gagging at the two.

'Shut up, Seaweed Brain. And keep your eyes on the road, not on those two.' I replied, hitting his head playfully.

'Alright, Miss Bossy.' Percy said. I glared at him and was about to retort, but Grover mumbled, 'More like, Mrs. Jackson.'

I heard Percy chuckle and blush faintly. I, on the other hand, was a red, blushing mess.

'I think Percabeth could be cuter than Solangelo.' Piper says to Jason.

'No, no, no. Solangelo for life!!!' Jason says in response.

The two continue bickering and I start laughing, I think those two have to be the cutest.

'Annabeth, I was thinking, since we've never actually been on a proper mortal date, would it be ok if we go on one?' Percy asks me, scratching the back of his neck.