02

SPIN THE BOTTLE

Nico really didn't want to do this. 'I'm not kissing Hazel, not happening.' Nico says, looking at the iconic glass bottle which is pointing to his sister. 

Hazel sighs and presses a kiss to Nico's cheek.

'Oh, cheek kisses we can do.' Nico says, smiling a bit giving Hazel a brotherly kiss on the cheek. As he sits back down next to Will, Hazel spins the bottle and it lands on Leo. Hazel grimaces a little as Frank turns red with anger and a bit of jealousy. 'Valdez, get away from my girlfriend.'

Leo rolls his eyes, 'You think I want to kiss her? The girl's like a sister to me now.' As the two meet at the center of the floor and their lips meet for an agonizing second in a kiss, they break apart.

'Never again, Levesque. You're a good kisser, sure but no.' Leo says, going back to his girlfriend.

'Uh, I agree and thank you?' Hazel says, confused as Leo spins the bottle.

'OH COME ON.' Leo yells, exasperatedly. 'First Hazel and now Superman? What did I ever do to you, Aphrodite?' Piper starts to laugh uncontrollably as Jason and Leo kiss for a few seconds.

'Oh my- they're kissing-my two- best friends-this is hilarious.' She manages to get in, between laughs and wheezes.

Annabeth rolls her eyes at her best friend as Reyna asks, 'I don't see the point of this whole game.'

'There is no point, Reyna.' Annabeth says as Jason wipes his mouth. 

'Dude, Leo... NEVER AGAIN.' Leo nods hastily in agreement, pressing a sweet kiss to Calypso's lips. 'Now this is much better.'

As the bottle lands on Reyna, the Roman's eyes widen as Jason gulps.

'See this... THIS IS NOT HILARIOUS.' Piper says, glaring at Reyna. 

Reyna simply gets up, walks over to the son of Jupiter, presses a quick kiss to Jason's lips and sits back down. 'Like Annabeth said, there is no point of playing this game. Exactly like how there was nothing in that kiss, I harbor no feelings for Jason anymore.'

Jason sits their wide-eyed as Reyna spins the bottle. 'Are the gods particularly angry with all of today?' This time, Reyna's a bit pissed.

The stupid bottle landing on the green-eyed, son of Poseidon. Annabeth shoots a glare at Reyna, her grey eyes stormy.

'I apologize, Annabeth.' Reyna says, grimacing a bit as she looks at Percy. The boy just shrugs and stands up. 'I don't want to do this either, so whatever.' The two kiss for almost a second before pulling away. As Percy sits down to spin the bottle again, it seems to fall on Jason but then moves the smallest bit till its pointing to... Nico di Angelo.

'No.' Nico said sternly. 

'Yes, apparently.' Percy says.

'No.'

'Look, Nico... The glass bottle which has been ruining lives since 1792 has spoken.' Percy says, moving over to Nico. 

'No, n-' And Percy's lips meet his. The kiss lasts for just a few seconds and as they break apart, Nico grimaces. 'Well that was horrible.'

'Hey, I'm not that bad of a kisser!' Percy says as Nico rolls his eyes.

'You're not... But there was nothing there, you know? It was...' Nico pauses, his eyes flickering over to Will. 'bland. Mainly because I didn't want to kiss you.'

'Ooh!! Then who did want to kiss, Nico?' Pipers asks, smirking. 

'No one.' Nico replies but the blush creeping up his neck said otherwise.

'You know, I just remembered that I have to give Nico a checkup. So, we'll be going.' Will says, grabbing Nico's hand. As the two race out of the room, the rest of the demigods start laughing. They know exactly what type of "checkup" Will has to give Nico.

'What was that about, Will?' Nico asks the golden-haired boy as Will just scratches the back of his neck. He really shouldn't have done that, so as he steps over his words, spluttering nonsense... He eventually settles on, 'Oh, screw it.' 

And Nico's soft, pink lips meet his. Nico stiffens from the shock but as Will looks like he's about to break apart, the son of Hades pulls on Will's shirt, bringing the two even closer. Their lips move in perfect sync, as their tongues fight for dominance, exploring the other's mouths. Will pulls the impossibly closer and leans down a bit as Nico's hands find the other boy's hair. Their teeth clash together and as they chuckle, the two demigods pull apart.

 They gasp for breath, their foreheads touching, 'So, uh... What I wanted to say was that I um like you.' 

Nico snickers and replies, 'I like you too.' before wrapping his arms around the taller boy, hugging him.

Maybe spin the bottle wasn't such a bad game after all.