14

ERRATIC, part three

Magnus followed behind Alex as the green-haired boy glanced at him. That gaze, gods, that gaze. Alex's eyes simply made the blond melt. He shook his head and looked away from Alex, he heard the gender-fluid boy laugh lightly. The idiot. 

Magnus sighed and continued to walk, tucking his hands in his pockets as the apartment Alex and him lived in together came into view. The shorter boy grabbed Magnus's hands and as a shudder went up the grey-eyed boy's spine, Alex ran into the apartment complex. He ran up the stairs and as their shoulders brushed together the smallest bit, Magnus's breathing became unsteady once more. Gosh, what was wrong with his breathing today? That and his stupid cheeks which wouldn't stop the blood from flowing to them. Inconsiderate cheeks.

Alex opened the door quickly and as Magnus walked inside, he found himself pinned to the wall and Alex's lips just a hairbreadth away from his. Well, that was great. The taller boy chuckled nervously as the boy with green hair smirked and attached his lips to the blond's. 

And Magnus's breathing went erratic again.

Even though Alex practically attacked Magnus's lips, the kiss was sweet and slow. It's everything they've both dreamed off, everything Alex had wanted to do. Everything Magnus thought would never be real. Their lips moved in sync, like the wings of a butterfly. Magnus felt Alex smile against his lips and he still couldn't believe this was actually happening. Alex's hands moved up to his hair and he combed his fingers through the other boy's golden hair. Magnus clasped his hands around Alex's waist and their lips moved so ferociously but so carefully. 

They broke apart for breath and as golden and brown eyed meet grey, everything seemed to make sense. Everything seemed to come true. 

'So, uh... um, uh... yeah.' Alex chuckled at how nervous the blond boy was and as he breaks down into laughter, Magnus just stood there, back still against the wall and admired how beautiful Alex is. 

Not hot, not gorgeous. Just beautiful. 

The green-haired boy composed himself and though Magnus could see he's trying very hard to hold back laughter, he simply smiled.

'So, I still think you look cute.' Alex said and Magnus could've just died right there. Alex smirked again.

And now, Magnus Chase, the boy with the blond hair and grey eyes was officially dead. He died because of erratic breathing, an inability to talk,  a racing heart and because Alex is finally his.