35

Author's note: Alright, here's the part two! ( Also, there'a little angst, but yeah. Please ignore the Arrow/Skull thing if you want... It's not supposed to be romantic, I just really like the idea of Hades and Apollo being friends. )

***

Grover, Nico and I are walking back to the RV after roaming around for a bit when we see Jason and Piper walking up to us. Exchanging a few words, we all continue walking. As we reach the RV, Jason opens the door and walks in. As soon as he does, he yells, 'GODS OF OLYMPUS, I DID NOT NEED TO SEE THAT!!!!'

'Woah, what happened?' I ask as the rest of the gang walks in behind me. And then I see it, Percy and Annabeth are both shirtless (Thank the gods Annabeth is wearing something underneath), their hair messed up and those dorky grins on their faces. 'Oh, that happened.'

'You two are aware that there are two perfectly good bedrooms over there right?' Piper asks them pointing down the RV. 'You didn't have to make-out on the couch.'

Annabeth laughs nervously and pulls on her shirt as Percy grimaces and follows suit.

Grover groans and sits down on the other couch as Nico takes a seat next to him.

'No one's sitting there now.' Grover says as I plop down next to my Sunshine.

Jason nods his head in agreement as Nico replies with, 'Nope. It is now tainted with Percabeth-ness.'

'Did Nico di Angelo just make a joke?' Jason asks acting shocked.

'Yes, I did. Got a problem, Grace?' Nico asks, sending him one of his infamous glares. Jason visibly gulps as he sits down.

'Uh Annabeth, strap.' Piper says, pointing to Annabeth's shoulder. As luck would have it, her bra strap is hanging off, giving us a view of her tanned shoulder. Annabeth groans in irritation and fixes it as a laugh goes around the room.

***

When Will asks me why I took two scoops of vanilla ice-cream, memories come back to me. Memories of a life, a happy one. I don't want to think about this, I don't want to remember but I get sucked into the memory and I get brought back to Venice, Italy.

'Nico, Bianca!! Come on, let's go!' I heard ma' call.

'Coming mamma. I'm getting Nico ready.' Bianca yelled back as she pulled a shirt over my head.

'Now Nico, be a good boy, ok?' Bianca told me as she took my hand.

'Ok, sister.' I replied, smiling. Today was Bianca's birthday and mommy said we are going out to ice-cream. I'm really excited!! Bianca even said I could get two scoops if I wanted to!

Bianca leads me to the door of our home and Mamma takes my other hand as we walk outside.

'Nico, what ice-cream do you want?' Ma' asks me as we reach the small ice-cream cart. I think about it and answer with vanilla.

'Sister gets vanilla, so I want it too.' I say as Bianca laughs and takes me with her to sit down somewhere. I sit down on her lap as she smiles and says, 'Nico, you've become so heavy!! You can't sit on me anymore!' She tickles me a little and I laugh as Mamma brings over our ice-cream.

'Here, Nico. Don't spill it, ok?' Mamma says, handing me the little bowl. There's one scoop of vanilla ice-cream in it and I turn to face Bianca, 'See, sister, same as you!!' I say proudly.

'Yes my brother, now eat.' She says, taking a bite of her own ice-cream. I quickly finish my ice-cream and mamma says we have to go to a hotel which is nearby.