82

Justin

after booking a flight for the honeymoon, i made a to the hotel call to make a reservation. hopefully they have an opening for the day i'm requesting.

"i'd like to make a reservation for the 28th of this month", i spoke to the worker while analyzing some of the documents.

"what's the occasion?", the lady spoke.

"my wedding", i said.

"i just checked and we have an opening for that day", she said.

"perfect", i said satisfied.

"do you want us to assist with the decorations? or do you have someone taking care of that?", she asked.

"we have someone taking care of that", i said.

"okay just have them contact me with their information", she said, "since we are a hotel it would be nice to know who is going in and out of the building"

"understandable", i said, "will do"

"great", she said, "how many nights are you planning on staying?"

"just one", i said.

we kept talking about the prices and what not until finally she decided to hang up.

i decided to make the event in a hotel. it has a beautiful ballroom. plus if things get too crazy, i want our guests to have somewhere too sleep if they're too wasted to get on their feet properly.

i especially don't want to be at fault or held liable for any deaths or broken bones.

but boy when i say i rented out the event room from one of the most luxurious hotel in new york i mean it.

because once that wedding is over, i surely can't wait to fuck lucy senseless.

one last time won't hurt.

i can't take it any longer. it's been forever since ive last fucked her having her scream in pleasure.

this whole gentle thing has not been my thing. I've been so careful just for our baby.

i just chuckled.

i can't wait till he or she is born.

which speaking of that, in just another 5 weeks we will find out the gender.

i snapped back into reality and saw what else had to be done for the wedding before going back to doing work.

the meeting is tomorrow and seeing that crazy woman is the last thing i want.

hopefully this meeting is brief and fast. maybe if i'm lucky enough, hailey decides to not show up last minute and leaves it to her staff.

that would definitely be a nice gesture of hers.

"hey there", nana said coming into my home office.

"what's up nana?", i said.

"i was just checking up on you", she said, "do you need something to eat or drink?"

"some snacks and a water will do", i said, "thank you"

"of course", she said, "how's work going?"

"pretty good", i said, "i've been working while wedding planning"

"don't overwork yourself", she said.

"of course not", i said.

"what's still left?", she asked.

"just the dj", i said, "then lucy and i will have to plan a day to go to court to sign the papers to marry, hire someone to do the ceremony, and then agree on whos gonna do what for our wedding"

"oh my", she said.

"yeah not too much", i said.

"well i'll be back with your snacks", she said.

"how's lucy doing?", i asked.

"well lucy and your mom just went out", she said.

"i see", i said.

nana then left shortly after and i continued doing my thing until lucy and mom come back.

————————————-

finally did an update! life's been so busy. i already know how the story is going to end. when i tell y'all it's going to be good... i was so focused on plotting the ending i lost my touch and couldn't figure out how to go on for a while /: