46

"guess what princess?", justin said as we ate breakfast together.

"what?", i asked.

"you know how i was with my friend yesterday right? i told him about us and he approved", he said smiling.

i just smiled and said, "at least we will have someone in our side throughout this"

"what's ironic is that he said he's worked with you before", justin said tilting his head to the side.

it's so hard acting like you don't know what's going on when you're very aware.

"really?", i said pretending to be surprised, "what's his name?"

"austin", he said.

"oh yeah", i said, "i remember him he was the jobs player"

justin chuckles and says, "he wants you to hang out with us next time which i don't know why if he's going to end up third wheeling"

i chuckle and say, "let's make sure he stays in between us so that won't be a problem"

"you know you can't be away from me without hugging or kissing me for hours"

"shut up", i said slightly blushing.

"come over here", justin said pulling me into his lap.

i giggled and said, "what should we do today?"

"hmm", justin hummed, "maybe you should let me give you those spanks you owe me then let me fuck you senseless"

"it still hurts", i pouted.

"it's been almost a week", he said smirking, "i must've been too rough"

"yeah because every time i said something you will get more dominant and go more ruff on me so i won't say anything", i said glaring at him.

"but you still liked it baby", justin said giving me an eskimo kiss.

i gave him some back and he just smiled.

"so is that a yes?", justin said.

"you said you just wanted me to be yours for one night though", i said.

"that's 10 spanks now", justin said.

"i'm just kidding", i said.

he chuckles and says, "i don't want you to be all mine for just one night. i want you to be all mine forever"

that's when those butterflies i always get when he sweet come back. i could help but smile like an idiot.

"you make me so happy i want to cry sometimes", i said.

"you make me so happy that that's the only reason i'm glad i ended up working in the company because i met you", justin said.

i smiled and wrapped my arms around him. we just sat there quiet looking into each other's eyes without anything. his eyes are so beautiful they make me fall in love with him so much more. he's so perfect it hurts sometimes because i can't believe God gave me the opportunity to be with someone as successful, amazing, and handsome as he is.

"you're so beautiful", he said, "your eyes are my weakness. every time i look into them and i just get lost in love with them"

"that's exactly what i thought when i was looking at yours and felt blessed because of how lucky i am", i said.

"i will always thank God for allowing us to cross paths and get to where we are now", he said.

"i love you so much", i said.

"i love you so much more lucy never forget that", justin said giving me a kiss.

i broke the kiss and said, "nope i do"

he shakes his head and says, "let's get ready to go to work"