56

*3 weeks later*
Justin

as i finished signing the final papers, i felt a huge weight off my chest. it's over now.

i'm divorced.

and i couldn't have been anymore happier.

"well glad that's taken care off", our lawyer said, "and it was a pretty easy and quick divorce don't y'all think?"

of course it was and i'm glad.

"no hard feelings or anything, but i wish you the best in life", ariana said.

"likewise", i said.

we shook hands and left the office. we said our goodbyes and made our separate ways.

i made my way to my car and once i made it, my jaw dropped. my hormones skyrocketed like never before.

there stood lucy, in my car wearing a skin tight dress showing the perfect places.

as of right now, i would fuck her so hard i don't care if anyone sees or hears.

"who are you looking sexy for?", i asked her with a wink.

"for you daddy", she said.

daddy.

all of a sudden i felt this dominant side coming out of me. the side that wants to punish her for talking to me like this when she knows this isn't the right place to turn me on.

i got closer to her, pushed her towards me making sure our bodies were as close as possible. i looked into her eyes with nothing but pure lust. i turned her around and bent her over against my car. i then pulled her hair making sure my lips and her ear were close.

"calling me daddy right here wasn't the best choice", i whispered to her ear as i started kissing down her neck.

she moans in pleasure and says, "what are you going to do to me"

dominate and fuck the shit out of you that's what i'm gonna do.

i quickly unzipped her dress and cupped her breasts. i removed her bra and turned her around.

"god damn it lucy", i groaned in frustration.

"what's wrong?", she asked.

"why are you doing this to me", i said.

"what?", she said with a smirk.

"dressed up like that, teasing me, calling me daddy", i said as i felt myself getting hard like a rock, "you know i could take you right here right now, but i don't want someone taking a picture and showing it to the press since I'm an entrepreneur and i don't want that image it would disappoint my dad"

"and you have a meeting in an hour. you don't want to be late for that", she said.

I'm still hard as fuck and getting blue balls and making myself bust a nut is definitely not an option.

"fuck it", i said with a chuckle, "they can get mad if they want for me being late. I'm pretty sure i will get better and bigger associates if they decide to take their business elsewhere"

"what's the plan then?", she asked raising an eyebrow.

"well", i said, "we can go back to my place for a while, take that dress off and have a moment of pleasure"

"mmm", she said, "sounds like a plan to me"

"well then let's get to it", i said, "get in and let's go"

"keep in mind you have 47 minutes", she said.

"so punctual", i said chuckling, "also keep in mind that i don't care"

"well keep in mind that i do", she said.

"what are you gonna do about it?", i asked raising an eyebrow.

"you know what I'm gonna do?", she said as she grabbed on my tie.

"tell me because I'm dying", i said feeling horny as ever.

i need her again. i have to have her again right now.

all of a sudden a cab starts pulling up.

she wouldn't dare do this to me. she wouldn't leave me like this because that's one mistake she wouldn't want to do again... well maybe if she enjoys it.

the yellow cab then comes to a complete stop and i could feel my balls suffocating again.

"lucy hale you are going to pay for this", i said, "and it's not a threat it's a warning"

"and you have to get to work life isn't free babe", she said as she got inside a cab and blew me a kiss.

damn once i get her she's going to get it hard that's a bet. no doubt.

—————

guys i made a new story called "Forbidden" it's also a Justin fanfic and I really hope you guys like it. I'm just now starting on it and I have a good feeling on it.