28

*next day*
(i change the pov a lot oops)

Lucy

i love the feeling when you get butterflies over someone that makes you feel special and has the same feelings as you. it's so perfect until you remember there's restrictions and problems on the way.

"he's married why would you even bother?", yeah those words always get to me every time i think about him and what we have going on.

it was just the kiss he stole that i didn't really have to hesitate much to kiss back. when his lips were on mine, i just remembered the feelings that i had and still have for him.

justin: come to my office princess

it made my heart feel so good then i remember he has a wife whom he is also calling her the same names or even better.

he promised me he was going to fix this situation soon and all i can do is wait and trust in him.

i stood from my chair and made my way to his office.

when i came in there, he quickly noticed and slid his chair to where i can see his legs and started patting his lap. i obviously knew he wanted me to sit on him so i did and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"hey beautiful i missed you", he said smiling.

"i missed you too handsome", i said slightly blushing by what he called me.

i got butterflies actually.

he just smiles at me, kisses my cheek, and his head snuggles between my breasts. (motorboat lmao jk)

he kissed pecked my cleavage and said, "i wish we could stay just like this forever"

"me too", i said as i played with his hair.

he reached for my lips and kissed me. i kissed back and those butterflies that i was feeling before came back and my heart just felt so blissful. it's amazing how he has what it takes to make me feel this way.

"you know", i said smiling, "i love the way my heart feels right now"

"me too it's amazing how you're the person that gives me that feeling and i'm glad you're the person that makes me feel this way", he said looking at me in the eyes.

"but you know what it kills me?", i sighed, "how we have to hide this instead of it being a normal thing.

"just give me time to sort things out and find the words to actually leave ariana", he said, "it's not easy as it seems it's hard for me you know? please be patient and trust me, in the end we can be like those couples who disgust others because of how much we love each other"

"promise?", i said.

"i promise baby girl", he said.

"i love how you call me pet names now", i said happy.

"gotta make you feel special", he said giving me an eskimo kiss.

"who would've thought we will be like this right now", i said.

"i know right? it's an inevitable thing", he said, "and i'm glad it is"

we shared a kiss and i sadly had to get off him shortly after because someone could knock and come in any moment.

as of know, i know i won't help but fall in love with him.