07

(only if this was real ahahsjskd ❤️❤️❤️)
(pretend it's just them like that)

*later that day*

Justin

i still feel bad for the way i was treating Lucy earlier at work. she did nothing to me. i don't even know why my mind thought treating her like that all the time was right.

she did no harm to me. all she does is ask if i need help so she can continue with her work.

it's not like she was trying to hop on my dick.

am i really an asshole?

of course. at least to her.

she hates me and it's all because i treat her in a way she didn't even ask for.

i sat there just fiddling with my food without paying attention to what ariana was saying.

"justin are you okay?", ariana asked concerned.

"I'll get over it", i gave her an assuring smile.

"what happened?", she said looking upset.

i hate lying to her because she doesn't deserve it. i guess i could change the story so i won't fight with her too.

"I'm a little stressed and I've been rude and yelled to one of my employees", i said as i sighed.

wait that's not even a lie. well kind off since I'm not really stressed so far.

"it's okay love. sometimes stress gets the best of us. tomorrow is a new day and everything will be alright. the same as always", she said smiling as she rubbed my hand with her thumb.

"hopefully you're right. i still feel bad", i said pursing my lips.

"you were stressed and maybe later on you'll get used to it and control whatever emotions it makes you have", she said.

"do you think I'm an asshole?", i asked her out of the blue.

"not even. i wouldn't be married to you if you were. you're too sweet", she said chuckling.

i chuckled and said, "that makes me feel better"

"going outside to watch the stars and the moonlight will be perfect right now don't you think?", ariana said smiling.

"of course", i said.

we got up and went to the balcony and sat together and just looked at the sky.

then i wrapped my arms around her body and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

i can tell she smiled.

"if i could just die in your arms, i wouldn't mind", she sang.

"because every time you touch me i just die in your arms", i finished off singing along.

(see what i did there 😏)

she looked up at me smiling and said, "memories"

"i know", i said as i gave her an eskimo kiss.

she giggled and said, "i love you so much"

"i love you so much more princess", i said.

I'm glad she's my wife. she always makes me feel better.