79

Lucy

justin wanted us to focus on our wedding planning since he wants us to marry before my baby bump becomes noticeable. he wants it to be by the end of this month and i honestly thought that was a bad idea.

at the same time, we are sure of our love so it's not bad at all now that i think of it.

"it will be so beautiful if your mom was here to help us out", pattie said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"you're right", i said, "she has so much work i wouldn't want her to miss any days from work just to fly here, because then she won't make it to he actual wedding"

"oh my gosh i keep forgetting your parents live in a different state", pattie said.

Justin

i honestly miss lucy. time goes by so slow when she's not here it's torture.

i look up and suddenly i see hailey.

can this woman give me a break? does she not have her own office to work at. the meeting isn't until tomorrow. was me being rude not enough for her to get the memo?

i just sighed before losing my mind.

"well hello to you too", hailey said sarcastically.

i didn't say anything.

"where's your fiancé?", hailey said looking around, "seems like nobody wants to work in this company"

"didn't you want to kick her out when you first saw her here? shouldn't this be better for you?", i said annoyed, "which one is it?"

"i did not think of it that way", hailey said, "this is much better to me. just you and i alone"

"cool", i said, "whatever i have to talk about our project, will be said at tomorrow's meeting so you have nothing to here"

"actually", hailey said getting up her seat walking her way towards my seat.

i looked at her confused then she pushes my chair back, sits on top of me and looks at me in a seductive way and starts touching me.

you see, if i was still that immature cocky kid i was back then i sure would've took her down here, but i've grown from that.

instead i feel disgust since this woman has no self respect.

"i've had enough", i said pushing her off, "i'm tired of you harassing me. do you not get the memo? i don't want you. you know i'm engaged have some respect for at least yourself Jesus Christ. you have to cut it or i'm going to report you. like I've said before feel free to back out of this deal anytime i could care less"

she just looked at me with fury in her eyes.

i just grabbed my suitcase and put all my documents in there just to go work from home.

"from now on", i said, "I'm going to work from home to avoid situations like these. have a nice day and see you tomorrow if you still want to work with me"

with that said, i left.

i can't even tell lucy what just had happened because this is not worth her stress. this could overwhelm her and hurt out baby and that's the last thing that i want.