34

warning: read at your own risk

"long day huh?", lucy said with a smirk.

"you can say so", i said as i rubbed my temples, "someone should've warned me the more successful an enterprise is, the harder and more busy it gets"

"you're so dumb", she said chuckling, "it's exactly like a restaurant, the better the food and service is, the more busy it will get"

"shut up", i chuckled, "wanna do me a huge favor?"

"what is it?", she said raising an eyebrow.

"you know what takes stress away right", i said winking.

"yeah?", she said smirking.

"i was wondering if you were willing to help my friend", i said as i felt my member starting to get hard, "he really needs to relax"

she then comes towards me, bends down, looks at my bulge and her eyes widened. as expected. all i want her to let me do is fuck her so hard.

she then touches my bulge and starts smirking.

"see what you do to me baby girl", i said.

she nods and says, "i'm glad i have that effect on you baby"

i then pick her up pinned her down the desk, pulled up her skirt and felt how wet her clit is. she lets out a loud moan and i smirk at how it's satisfying her right now.

i let out a moan and started rubbing it fast.

fuck a third base right now. as delicious as eating her out sounds, i just want to be inside of her.

"just let me fuck you babygirl", i said as i pulled my dick out to fuck the shit out of her already.

"please", she begged.

"please what?", i said smirking.

"please fuck me", she urged.

"you're missing a word i'll love to hear. you've been being naughty by the way you tease me and i'm going to punish you for that", i said smirking.

"please fuck me daddy", she begged.

i then unexpectedly put my dick in and started thrusting fast.

fuck she feels so good.

"justinnnnn wake up", lucy yelled.

i quickly woke up and suddenly got confused. wasn't i just fucking her a second ago? oh no it was a wet dream that felt so real and so good. it just made my lust for her grow.

"oh yeah sorry babe all this work wore me out", i said.

"long day huh?", she said with a smirk.

she said that just like the dream.

"yeah it just gets hard sometimes", i said.

"i can tell", she chuckled, "everyone already left and i was worried that you weren't answering when i knocked on the door to let you know i was leaving. since it was getting late, i just came in to see you sleeping"

"thanks for waking me up i'm pretty sure i would've spent the night here", i said rubbing my eyes.

"anytime", she said smiling, "lets get going"

we made our way out and i walked her to her car.

"see you tomorrow babe", i said smiling.

"see you tomorrow", she said smiling.

we gave each other a kiss and made our separate ways.

i can't wait till the day we will never make our separate ways.