75

Hailey

meeting the love of my life has been one of the best things to happen to me lately. i can't wait to see him again.

i'm crazy for calling a man that's not even my man the love of my life.

honestly it won't take long till he falls. he'll have to sooner or later. his little act hard to play stunt will have to do better.

unless there's a reason for all of that?

who knows that's why i hired a private investigator to tell me all about him. which speaking of him, i am waiting on him to tell me any updates.

speaking of the devil.

"come in", i said directing him to the living room.

"thank you", he said.

we both took a seat and got along with what he's hes for.

"any news?", i asked.

"all i found out is that he's divorced", he said.

"we've been knowing that", i said rolling my eyes.

"and that he no longer lives in the mansion he's in right now", he said.

"WHAT?!", i yelled, "is this some kind of joke?"

"that's all the information they gave me", he said shrugging.

"why didn't you ask for the new address?", i asked.

"now that's considered stalking", he said, "and that's illegal unless it's for a safety cause"

"this is a safety cause", i said, "i need to make sure my business with them is legit and safe"

"bieber enterprises has had an impeccable reputation since forever", he said, "if you see something fishy file a claim with my bosses and we'll let me go from there"

"no that's it", i said, "you're useless so you're fired"

he just shrugged and walked himself out.

could someone ever do their job right in accordance? i really been paying him just to get failure?

people need to try harder.

and of course now i have to do everything myself like always.

my phone then rang.

it was jason. oh great just what i needed.

"hello", i answered.

"how was your first day meeting your new boy toy", he said laughing.

"don't even remind me", i said.

"aw bummer", he said, "not so well eh?"

"well he kept dodging my attempts to flirt", i said mad at the thought of it.

"so what do we do know?", he asked.

"we'll give it time", i said trying to be positive today for once.

"well you have to let me know 2 months in advance if you go with our little plan", he said.

"why's that?", i asked.

"this process ain't no picnic", he said, "i have to hire someone for the fake passports and various people to open an account to inject the money into his account i'm obviously not going to waste my time doing all this on my own just to please you"

i just rolled my eyes.

"thanks for the heads up", i said.

"when am i going to see you again?", he said.

"you're the one always hiding so that's for you to choose", i said hanging up.

with that said, now it's time to make a plan.

a plan to make justin fall in love with me.

i don't know what it is about me that has me so obsessed and intrigued. all i know is my ambition won't stop until i get what i want.

i'm used to getting what i want and i'm not about to let this be the first time.

never have. never will.