42

Justin

"okay i'm sorry it didn't come through my mind because of how busy i am", i said to ariana.

"that's all you say these days", ariana said.

"that's all you said too and you didn't hear me complain now did you", i said.

"i bet if i never called you, you would've never called me until i come back", ariana scoffed, "if you even know when a month has passed because of how busy you are"

"i had the same issue with you and you never heard me yell it at your face. i'm sorry ariana okay", i said.

"yeah okay", she said sighing.

"now you know how it feels not hearing anything from your spouse", i said.

"justin i'm so sorry. i didn't know in what time i let this job take over my priorities. i know i'm a horrible wife okay and i'm sorry that i am", she said sounding upset.

i looked over at lucy, who was peacefully sleeping. she's so beautiful.

that's when it hit me. of course she's not a horrible wife. i can't even call her that because meanwhile she's working her ass off on a project, i'm over here with my love affair.

no what i have with lucy is not even an affair. its far from that. what we have is so special and i wouldn't let it go for anything.

i know i did things wrong, but at that time i couldn't just face ariana and tell her i want a divorce. we've been through so much. but now i'm sure lucy is the one i want to be with the rest of my life. she's always there to make my days better and there's never a dull moment with her besides when we argue over the dumbest things. i don't care because all that is what makes us perfect.

all i hope is that when ariana comes back, i actually will have the balls to tell her that i lost feelings for her.

"are you still there?", ariana said.

i just let a sigh and said, "let's talk when we're both calm okay? have a nice day ariana. i hope you're enjoying your trip"

with that said i hung up.

when i made my way to the bed, lucy let out a yawn and woke up.

"rise and shine beautiful", i said smiling.

she smiles and says, "good morning"

"feeling sore?", i said with a smirk.

she plays fully smacks my chest and i just chuckle.

"i wouldn't do that if i were you", i said, "or i'll give you butt spanks"

"to discipline me? okay daddy dom", she sasses.

"that's three spanks", i muttered.

"anyways who were you talking to?", she asked.

is it a good idea to tell her? no of course not it'll upset her. but why lie to her?

"ariana", i replied.

she doesn't say anything. she just nods her head and purses her lips.

"lucy things between me and her are just out of control these days. i can't take it anymore and i just want to let the whole world you're mine already. when she comes back i'm going to tell her i want to divorce okay?", i said, "i hope you understand it's not as easy as it sounds"

"yeah i know", she sighed, "how exactly are you going to tell her?"

"well i'll tell her that we became so distant i lost the feelings i had for her. i found someone else through the journey and fell for her because of how amazing she is", i said, "ariana will always be important in my life but i found you and you're the one i want to be with forever"

"it's not that i'm pressuring you but you can't be with 2 girls at once. that's just wrong. i feel bad because i'm over here sleeping with the man she calls the love of her life meanwhile she's working", she said, "if you don't have the courage to tell her, it's obvious you still love her and i understand that and i will step out of your life if you end up deciding not to tell her anything"

"and that won't be necessary because to me, we're not even together anymore", i said, "my mind thinks you're my wife and i'm glad it does because my heart feels like that too because i love you lucy"

"i love you too justin", she said.

"i love you more princess", i said as i gave her a hug and kiss on the forehead.

"nope i do", she said smiling.

"impossible", i said as i hugged her tighter.

of course i do. i'll give up everything just to be happy with her. that's the only blessing this job gave me. her.