50

Lucy

warning: read at your own risk

"i thought you were dead"

"who told you such a thing?"

"you've been gone for 7 years, 7 whole years"

"i was basically dead for 7 years how was i supposed to get to you?"

"you left without me. i thought you loved me"

"i do and always will love you"

"then why did you leave me? you left with my best friend, but you couldn't let me go with you?"

"because it was dangerous and i didn't want to put you in danger"

"i'm sorry"

"but out of everyone why did you marry him?"

"because i thought you were dead. something told me you were still alive and i knew that feeling i never gave up was true"

"what about us? what are we gonna do since you're married to him?"

"we can start where we left off"

"i've missed you so much"

***

i teared up when the couple kissed each other so passionately. the love they had was still there. it was so real.

"aww my baby is crying", justin cooed.

"it's just can you believe how long love can last when it's real?", i said, "she thought he was dead and moved on with her life for 7 years. he comes back and so did the love they had for each other"

"do you think our love will be like that if we were in the same situation?", justin asked.

"of course", i said as i hugged him.

he flips us over to where he's on top of me. he lays me down and starts kissing me. we deepen the kiss and our lips just kept syncing perfectly. he adds pressure to the kiss and so do. he bites my lips and i just let out a moan.

he chuckles and says, "baby girl i don't even know why you try when i will always dominate you in every way"

"is that so?", i said giggling.

he smirks and starts kissing me again. he kisses down my neck and marks his spot as he bit harshly and i let out moans enjoying the moment.

"i want you so bad", justin groans.

"me too", i said as i moaned.

he takes off my shirt and unclasps my bra and starts kissing and sucking on my breasts and i just moan louder because of how good he is at this.

"you're so good", i said.

he quickly takes his pants off and positions me on top of him.

"fuck i just want to make you mine", he said.

"i am yours and always will be", i said.

he gives me a kiss and then slides his member in without warning.

i loudly moan and he groans in pleasure.

he starts thrusting fast and lets out profanities.

"oh my fucking gosh", i said as i scratched his chest.

he grabs my neck and squeezes it and moves it towards his face.

"no swearing kitten", he whispered.

"mhm", i moaned.

"you want me to make you my little slut", he whispered in my ear as he thrusted deep and slowly.

it hit my g spot so good i couldn't even talk.

"do you want me to fuck you so hard your legs will be throbbing for weeks", he whispered seductively.

i just let out yells and tried to hold in all the profanities i wish i could say.

he lifts my chin up, looks at me, and says, "you're enjoying this aren't you?"

"yes", i let out.

he slaps my ass harshly and says, "yes what?"

"yes daddy", i said loudly.

"do you want me to keep pleasuring you?", he said kissing my neck.

"yes please daddy", i said on the verge of tearing up.

"thought so", he said as he started thrusting hard again.

"oh my gosh daddy", i yelled.

"fuck you feel so fucking good baby", he said as he slapped my ass multiple times then squeezed it.

he kept thrusting and i kept yelling and moaning because of how big and good he feels.

"daddy i'm about to come", i said.

"just hold on a little longer i'm about to too", he said as he started thrusting even faster.

my moans and yells became louder and our bodies shook faster because of fast his thrusting was.

when we reached our climax, he pulls out and pours it on me and we lied back and gasped for air.

"are you okay baby girl?", justin asked.

"yes", i said.

he comes closer to me and says, "i'm sorry if i'm too rough i just can't help it baby girl"

"it's okay at least we enjoyed it", i said.

"i love you so much", he said.

"i love you so much more", i said back.

we shared a kiss and just smile at each other.

"let's go get cleaned up", justin said.

"okay", i said.

we stood up and made our way to the bathroom.