60

Justin

"so when do you want me to tell the secretary to set up the next business meeting?", lucy asked.

"by the end of this month", i said, "to make sure everything is good and perfect because these people are investing quite a bit to partner with my business"

"ah", she said, "what time?"

"around 11", i said.

"got it", she said.

"this seems like a good opportunity yet weird babe", i said.

"why's that?", lucy said raising an eyebrow.

"it's the first time I'm going to do business with a female", i said, "never knew it will interest a female"

"is it a good thing?", she asked.

"I'm not sure honestly", i said, "specially since she wants her name to remain anonymous until the day comes"

she just nods her head and says, "that's quite strange"

"it really is", i said, "it better be worth my time. too many disappointments lately"

"it sure is hard to please you babe", she said.

"not true", i said.

"how so?", she said raising an eyebrow.

"because i sure am pleased when i tear that pussy apart", i said winking at her.

she slightly blushed and said, "justin shut up we're working"

"as if we haven't done anything on the clock", i said shrugging my shoulders.

she just rolls her eyes and i can't help but laugh.

"anyways what's for lunch?", she said switching the subject.

"what are you feeling today?", i asked.

"chinese food", she said.

"chinese food it is", i said, "i want to take advantage of that time to call my mother to start making arrangements for the dinner"

"omg", she said, "then when you drop me off home I'm going to call my parents to do the same thing"

"i can't wait to meet your parents", i said smiling at the thought.

suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"come in", i said.

then alfredo comes in.

"justin my man", alfredo said.

i stood up to do our usual bro hug.

"how have you been?", i asked.

"perfect how about yourself?", he said.

"better than ever", he said.

"i can tell", he said.

"ready to start working on our campaign ad?", i said.

"yes sir", i said.

then he noticed lucy's presence.

"yo is she still taken?", he asked.

i felt my blood boil for a second. then again he doesn't know she's my girlfriend now. he's pretty close to my dad so telling him she's mine will be trouble.

"i think so", i said, "her boyfriend still comes her and takes her out for lunch everyday"

that's me of course.

"tell her I'm always free whenever she decides to leave him", he said, "I'll take care of her real good"

yeah that's not happening anytime soon buddy. it's never going to happen I'll be crazy or out of my mind if i ever get tired of her.

i tried so hard to keep my cool.

"whatever", i said.

i handed him the documents of the next project to give him an idea of what to do. he left shortly after.

"that's cute", lucy said, "my boyfriend does take me out for lunch everyday"

"sorry babe he doesn't know and since he's pretty close to my dad i don't want him to spread the news", i said, "he doesn't know how to shut up as you can tell"

"it's okay babe", she said.

can y'all guess who the mysterious girl is? lots of drama will come when the time comes 😉