21

Lucy

dave will come here any minute and i'm still thinking if breaking up with him will be a good idea.

when he came in, the knot in my stomach just grew.

"hey baby", he said smiling.

"we have to talk", i sighed, "i made a decision"

"what's going on", he said concerned.

"i know it's been 3 days since we made it official", i said hoping not to regret the decision i'm about to make, "but i honestly don't think we should be together dave"

what if i never catch any strong feelings for him? it will be so shaming to lead him on because every day that passes means another day of stronger feelings and i don't want to break his heart in the end. he doesn't deserve that.

"why? did i do something wrong?", he said getting upset, "you can go through my phone, my car, my house, or anything as long as you know i'm serious about this relationship"

"you didn't do anything dave", i said sighing, "it's just relationships aren't my thing right now. i want to focus on finishing online college and i want to know what i want to do with my life to offer whoever i get to call my soulmate something. i actually want a everlasting relationship"

"should've told me that since the beginning don't you think?", dave said pursuing his lips, "i don't care about that i know you are who i want for the rest of my life. who would've thought Dave Franco the notorious womanizer would fall for his best friend?"

i'm feeling so bad right now and partially think i will regret this, but it's for the best. i know it is.

tears were starting to threaten to come out.

"i'm sorry dave i want to focus on myself then later on maybe we can try again?", i said, "i mean if you're willing to wait years. don't get me wrong, you do make an amazing boyfriend when you put yourself into it and any girl will be lucky to have you, but i happen not to be the lucky one sadly"

"don't do this to me lucy", he pleaded.

"it's for the best, trust me dave", i said tearing up.

"it's not", he said shaking his head.

"please don't make this more difficult", i said lightly sobbing, "we can still be the best friends like we've always been"

"it's going to be hard with all these feelings", he said.

"better than loosing you right?", i said.

"yes", he said.

i just pulled him into a hug.

"can i give you a last kiss?", he asked.

i just nodded at him and he connected our lips. the kiss was so perfect and in sync. we've never ever had a kiss like this one when we will mess around and sleep with each other.

"thank you for showing me what love feels like", he said.

he hugged me tightly and then he left.

i just stood there and started crying.

we could've been so happy if i caught feelings for him.

i sobbed then my phone ringed.

"hello?", i said.

"come to my office please", justin said.

"i'll be right there", i said trying so hard to hide my sobs.