16

Lucy

ms. hale? that's a new one. he's never ever called me that even when he started working here. maybe he's doing it to add tension between us and so i can just give up and say sorry to him.

he can keep dreaming in that case. as long as i still have those feelings that were starting to grow for him, i won't associate with him as "friends" if we were even labeled as that.

don't get me wrong, i loved the company justin gave me. it's just it doesn't feel right. what if his wife doesn't even know him and i go eat lunch together? I'm pretty sure she's going to take everything out of proportion and make rumors up and that's the last thing i want right now.

i regret what i said to him but what if that interview never happened? we would still be hanging out a lot and i probably would've had strong feelings for him by now. it's like I'm partially thankful that interview happened because i found out he's married.

part of me thinks I'm exaggerating with this whole situation and that i should say sorry to him for my behavior. the other part of me wants me to wait for him to say sorry and to try to put us back in track to show that he really cared about me.

i was interrupted from my thoughts by a knock from the door.

"come in", i said.

"hey", dave said pursing his lips.

"hey", i said.

"may i ask you something?", he said.

"sure. go ahead ask", i said.

"so what are you pretending with all of this", he said raising an eyebrow.

"what do you mean?", i asked confused.

"you cut me off for a whole 2 months then out of nowhere you want to go out and fuck again?", he said as he crossed his arms.

"maybe because i missed your touch and haven't found someone that made me feel as good as you did", i lied hoping he will believe it.

"or is it bling bling bieber", he said smirking.

i refrained from laughing at the name he gave him.

"no why?", i asked.

"it's so weird how both of you used to be so close until the day his wife had to come in for their interview", he said smirking, "did she cuss you out or is it because you didn't know he's married?"

"i have no idea what you're talking about dave", i said.

"common lucy how come you aren't at his office as much as you used to", he said.

"because i have my own?" i said.

"then why don't you go out to eat with rich boy anymore?", he said with a smirk.

"i don't know what you're talking about", i said.

"I'm not dumb lucy. i saw those times when you went to his car during your break so he can take you those fancy restaurants", he said.

"how do you know it's exactly me? it could be anyone", i said shrugging.

"well", he said trying to find the words to say.

"exactly", i said smirking, "it wasn't me"

"actually it was", he said smirking, "when you decided to cut me off, i was trying to figure out why because it hurt me believe it or not. so then i noticed all of us except you went to break at the same time. then i gave up 3 of my breaks to figure out that both of you waited till everyone left to go take a break so both of you can go together"

"alright you got me", i said throwing my hands up, "why do you care anyways"

"because i like you lucy", he said.

"do you really?", i asked raising an eyebrow.

"yes i do lucy", he said, "I've never met and been with someone like you"

"really?", i said still not believing it.

i can't believe it. dave is one of the hottest here and since he wanted to have something with no strings attached before, it kind of is weird how out of no where he catches feelings for me when that was the last thing he wanted when we decided to be friends with benefits.

"yes i do lucy and if you give me the chance, i can prove how much strong my feelings are and how much i really care about you", he said truthfully.

he can be the person to make me forget about those feelings justin made me feel. then again, i will hate to be lowkey about this because if justin finds out, he will fire us or him and go off on me.

screw it.

"i guess i can give you a chance", i said smiling.

"really?", he said smiling.

"here's the thing we have to be lowkey about this", i said.

"why?", dave said confused.

"mr. bieber said he wasn't going to allow employees to date and said he was going to let HR know about the change so no one can complain", i said pouting.

"well then like they say it's more fun when there's danger", he said smirking.

"shut up dave", i said playfully smacking his chest.

"I'm just kidding baby", he said as he pulled me close.

then my phone rings and i know exactly who it is.

"come to my office please", justin said.

"alright i'll be right there", i said hanging up.

"i have to go", i said.

"i'll see you later baby", dave said.

"okay", i said smiling.

we kissed and then i went to justin's office.