51

Ariana

"i'm such a dream i know", i said as i helped dave fix a problem he was having with his laptop.

"not really", he said with a smirk.

"what's that supposed to mean?", i said pretending to be offended by his words.

he sets his laptop down then rolls over to my side and wraps his legs around where i'm sitting then rests his head on my shoulder.

"tell me", i whined.

"if you insist", he said chuckling.

"why did you say i'm not your dream girl?", i said.

"because you know what my dream girl would do? she would give me a blow job meanwhile i'm working to keep me relaxed", he whispered seductively in my ear.

his sexy voice whispering into my ear caused a raise of desire flow through my body. i guess he noticed because he slightly i could see him smirking in accomplishment from the mirror.

"who said i wouldn't do that for you?", i challenged.

"so you're saying you would?", he said.

"maybe, possibly", i said.

"in that case, my dream girl would also let me fuck her so good when i've had enough of her blowing me", he said seductively.

"a freak i see", i said going with the flow.

"i can keep going baby girl", he said as he bit my earlobe and started planting kisses on my neck.

a moan escaped my lips because of how gentle and good he is at this. i've missed being loved like this. he wakes up the sparks i haven't felt in forever. it feels more magical than its ever been and it's amazing how he's the one who woke that feeling in me.

"someone's enjoying this", dave said seductively, "and i'm glad you are"

"please stop teasing me babe", i said.

"i'm just kidding about what i said i'm already with my dream girl", he said snuggling me.

that's when i got sexually frustrated because he just gave me a taste of what he's capable of when he's sexually turned on just to leave me hanging saying sweet words. sweet words that give me butterflies of course.

"and i found my dream guy", i said smiling.

"knock knock!", dave said out of the blue.

"where did that come from?", i said giggling.

"just go with it", he said chuckling, "knock knock!"

"who's there?", i said.

dave didn't say anything back. which i grew more confused onto why he started a joke he wasn't going to finish.

"who's there?", i repeated.

"you just got ding dong ditched!", he said chuckling.

"you're such a loser", i giggled.

"anyways", dave said, "can i tell you something?"

"of course", i said.

"i know i said it a thousand times since everything went so perfectly well on your project", dave said giving me a kiss on the cheek, "but i'm so proud of you"

"and i've said thank you a thousand times", i said smiling.

"you know what sucks?", he said.

"what?", i asked.

"that in 2 days i have to go", he said, "and that means i won't be close to you anymore"

that's when it hit me and i realized a month has almost passed. a month that felt like a few days. i could feel myself tearing up that means i have to go back to facing a dry and cold justin and have to hide what i have with dave.

"don't tear up it won't be for long", he said, "right?"

"i don't know", i said unsure.

"you still love him don't you?", he said, "it's okay i understand"

"it's not that that's stopping me", i said, "it's hard because what will the press say? what will our families say? actually what will my family say?"

"it shouldn't matter to you ariana", he said, "it's what makes you happy that matters"

"you're right", i said, "if i had to give up everything for just to keep your love, i would"

"i would to baby girl", he said, "because you're the one that changed my mind and ways for the better"

"and i'm glad i'm the lucky one", i said.

he tries to reach over me and i just turned around to face him. we stared at each other studying each other's faces.

that's when he breaks the silence and gives me a deep passionate kiss. it took my body less than a second to react with the same passion.

that's when i realized he's the love of my life.