63

Justin
*next day*

"you did amazing babe my mom loved you", i said giving lucy a hug.

"your mom is amazing, it's a blessing that she's rooting for us", lucy said.

"that's my mom for you", i said, "always wanting the best for me.

as always the phone always has to ring ruining my peaceful mind.

"yes", i replied.

"yes mr. bieber", the secretary said, "there's someone here waiting that said he has important information for you"

"can you give me his name please", i said.

"he goes by Alan Ansel", she replied.

"please send him my way", i said.

alan comes in shortly after.

this shall be interesting.

"alan my man", i said shaking his hand, "what brings you in today"

"critical reasons bro", alan said.

"what is it?", i said.

"i'll leave you both alone to talk", lucy said leaving.

"i'll see you later babe", i said.

"god damn bro your new girl is fine as fuck", alan said.

my blood slightly boiled when he said that.

"at least you won't have the need to worry abou", he said cutting himself off.

"about what?", i asked.

"let's take a seat", he said, "it's a lot to say"

"okay now tell me bro", i said.

"i got some information about your new business partnership", he said.

"oh really?", i asked curiously.

"yes", he said, "it's bad enough if you had the power to defy your dad and back out, you would"

"i knew partnering with them was a bad idea", i said stressing out, "my dad didn't care because of who they are and how powerful they are"

"the company itself is pretty good", alan said, "what isn't good is the person who took over it"

this is making me anxious.

"it takes a real genius to connect the dots", alan said shrugging his shoulders.

"just spill it bro", i said.

"like c'mon", he said, "why does this lady i sadly can't tell you who she is takes over the company shortly after you took over your dads company"

"probably coincidence", i said.

"why does she want to partner up with you shortly after?", he said, "if it was in the companies interest they would've done this ages ago"

he's right. i never thought or saw it like that.

"oh boy let me tell you this new CEO... she's not one ugly woman", he said, "she's hot alright but your girl looks better that's why i said you don't have worry about fucking her"

i laughed.

"why are you telling me this bro?", i said.

"because she's here to take you and your company with her", he said.

"no i don't think so", i said.

"think about it", i said, "you're one good looking CEO and she's good looking too, she saw you and your wife divorced and now she wants to make a move"

"oh well she's going to have to learn to be business partners because i'm not cheating on my girlfriend", i said.

"i don't blame you bro", alan said, "i wouldn't cheat on my girl either if she was that hot"

"shut the fuck up", i said laughing.

"real talk though", alan said, "when the time comes, please be careful this still gives me bad vibes"

"i will be careful don't worry", i said.