44

Dave

"no way", she said smiling, "what are you doing here?"

i just stood there admiring her gorgeousness.

she has such a beautiful smile. how can bieber do this to her? at the same time, how is she making me feel this way if i haven't even got to know her. i've never traveled just to see a girl.

"maybe it's destiny that brought me to you", i said with a smile.

she slightly blushed and i felt accomplished because my words cause an effect on her just like she does to me.

"maybe it did", she said with a smile.

"what's my name?", i asked.

"dave right?", she said raising an eyebrow.

"i'm glad you remembered", i said.

"what's my name?", she said.

"ariana", i said, "who can forget of someone as beautiful as you"

"so charming", she said blushing once again.

"thank you", i said, "i knew i'll see you again"

"and i'm glad i did", she said, "maybe you can keep me some company"

"why so lonely?", i asked.

"i've came with some friends, but they're out there doing stuff that don't interest me", she said, "and my husband sadly couldn't come and support me with this project because he's really busy lately"

really busy fucking his personal assistant. i wish i could tell her, but it's not like i'm going to say i know who she's married to and all that. then again, the business media talks about them a lot for being young, married, and hella rich.

"you're married?", i said pretending to be surprised.

"yeah it's complicated right now", she sighed, "we fight a lot, he's been so distant, and everything just seems to be falling apart"

that's when her expression went from emotionless to upset. i felt for her. she doesn't know what he's doing while she's away and that's what makes me feel more bad for her. i wish i could hug her and tell her i have feelings for her without even knowing her, but that'll be creepy of me.

but instead, she ended up hugging me and i just felt my heart warm. i hugged her back tightly.

she then stop and says, "sorry i just needed a hug to make me feel better. i'm also sorry for telling you all this. i'm pretty sure you think i'm problematic or something"

"not at all", i said, "i know exactly how you feel"

"you're married too?", she asked.

"not at all", i said, "months ago, i started a relationship with a girl i really had feelings for. i thought she felt the exact same way. then days later, she ended up leaving me with the excuse she wanted to focus on her career first. a couple of days later, what do you know, she's with a really rich man and it broke me for a while, but i got over it"

"wow. the least she could've been honest", she said, "she's dumb for that because you're really lovely and charming"

i felt my stomach get butterflies because she's already thinking all this stuff about me. now that's a step ahead.

"yeah i know", i said, "but don't ever feel like you're problematic because of your problems. i love having closure with people and them being open to me. count me as a friend from here and on"

"count me as one too", she said, "i barely know you and i already think you're amazing. we definitely should get to know each other"

"you're amazing yourself", i said, "maybe we could go to the cafe right across the street, sit down, drink a latte and ask each other anything"

"sounds perfect to me", she said smiling, "i should get going i have to get ready to see my friends"

"you should give me your number to keep in touch", i said.

we exchanged numbers.

"maybe you can come meet my friends and hang out?", ariana said.

"alright sounds good", i said.

"well i'll see you around", ariana said, "it was nice seeing you and i'm happy that you came here"

"likewise beautiful", i said.

we made our separate ways and i couldn't help but smile like an idiot.

all i hope is i get the key to her heart and for her to fall in love with me. that's all i need to make my life complete.

she's got what it takes to change my ways and i don't even know how.