80

Hailey

i had jason come over to release some of the rage i've been having all because of a man who won't give it up.

i don't know why i'm so intrigued by this man. it's like my brain battles itself everyday that i have to have him even though he doesn't want me.

i've had it. i'm honestly not the type to cause any harm. i tried to get him to be attracted to me in every way possible, but it's just not working. if i can't have him the good way, it will be the bad way.

never thought things had to be this way, but justin has given me no choice. i'm tired of him humiliating me and making me feel less because of his so called "love of his life". it just boils my blood.

what does she have that i don't? she's a nobody. her name is no where to be known. justin can say she brought their enterprise to where it's at all he wants, all i see her as someone who brings his coffee every morning.

i in the other hand, i'm a famous model. i have a lot going on for me. my parents are millionaires. i'm at least on justins level.

justin should be lucky someone like me even decided to lay eyes on him.

he's not about to be the first to reject me in the worst way. i've never had a man say no to me and he's not about to be the first to do so. i get what i want one way or another.

"so what are you going to do?",  jason said interrupting my thoughts.

"well", i said, "what we planned on doing since the beginning"

"so you really want me to start on getting people to do the money laundering?", he said.

"not right now", i said, "i will give it a few months to not make things obvious"

"who would've thought the one and only hailey baldwin would stoop this low", he said laughing.

"oh no", i said, "you really think i'm going to let a man say no and humiliate me?"

"you're just spoiled that's all", he said,

"call it whatever", i said, "i will never forgive him for that. that's why we're putting our attack into action in another few months'

"why's that if i may ask?", he said raising a brow.

"i'm going to get him where it hurts him and his woman the worst", i said smiling in satisfaction.

"which is?',  he said.

"they're expecting a child in a few months", i said, "he hurt me so he's going to live without his son"

"are you fucking serious?", jason said furiously, "he did nothing, but tell you he doesn't want you. what did you want him to do? to lead you on and cheat on you? now that would've been more humiliating"

"i'm not asking for your opinion jason", i said.

"well count me out", he said, "find someone else to do your dirty work because i'm not going to be the one responsible for an innocent person not growing with their child"

"you're a traitor", i yelled, "get out of here now"

"hailey listen", he said, "you know you hold a real special place in my heart i don't know why you make things between us hard"

"oh yeah i'm obviously going to date you", i said, "so the whole world can now i'm with the most wanted criminal jason mccann"

"well i'll leave you alone so you can fantasize about your psychotic plan", he said escorting himself out of my house.

i don't need him anyways. i can fulfill my plan through other contacts.