24

Justin

"where were you yesterday?", ariana said as we were eating breakfast.

"i went out to eat with my friend why?", i said.

"because when i came back from work you weren't here"

"oh"

"at least it's the weekend now so we can spend time together", she said rubbing my hand with her thumb.

"and then after that it's back to not seeing each other at all", i said.

"justin not again please", she said getting upset.

"sorry for saying the truth ariana", i said.

"i was actually about to tell you something that will make you less upset with me", she said.

"which is?"

"i talked about my hours and i told them i was going to work 40 or less than 40 hours nothing more than that because this is affecting us and i don't want that"

my face enlightened when she said that because everything will be back to the way it was before or even better. us being happy.

"when will that be?", i asked.

"well this project ends in 2 or 3 months, so after that", she said.

i went from happy and hopeful to just disappointed in less than a second.

"so 2 or 3 more months of nothing but distance and silence", i said pursing my lips.

"please don't get mad at me justin. please understand that this project is really important for the company. if it flops or fails, this can cost the company a lot and i could lose my job or have to work a lot more hours and this is the job i've always wanted", she said.

"but what about us? how are we supposed to grow old and love each other more every day if we don't even see each other? i wish i could understand you but marriage isn't a marriage if there's no love, affection, or happiness", i said.

she just stood up from her chair and ran upstairs. i chased after her and when she went inside our room, i went inside right after.

"i'm sorry ariana", i said signing, "i was just saying what i feel. i know i repeat it a thousand times, but i can't let our love and time together go to waste because of a company"

she just walked behind me and i turned around she motioned me to walk then i walked and she pushed me to our bed.

"you want me to show you love?", she said biting her lip, "because i will"

then she smashed our lips together and i gave in because it feels like forever when i don't get to kiss her. as we were kissing, i bit her lips and she opened her mouth to let out a moan and i took advantage to slip my tongue into her mouth and gain dominance into this kiss.

she then moved her hand down my abdomen and rubbed up up and down. then she pulled my shirt off and took it off and started kissing my neck.

for some reason it just turned me off when it should be turning me on.

i'm always the one that makes the first move because the moment just feels right and because both of us want it.

i stopped and gently pushed her off.

"when we have sex it's because the moment is right not because you have the need to do it so you can feel less guilty", i said.

"i'm sorry", she said disappointed.

"it's okay. i'm sorry too for being kind of harsh on you", i said, "i want us to be happy and cherish the moments we have together so let's forget all of this happened and enjoy the rest of the day"

"okay", she said smiling.

i smiled at her back and hugged her.

"i love you", she said.

"i love you too", i said kissing her forehead.