𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

~Vanessa's POV~

"Are we best friends?" Maya gathered us in the bay window for some reasons and then randomly asked us

"Are we best friends?" Maya gathered us in the bay window for some reasons and then randomly asked us. "How could you even ask that?" Riley looked over to Maya in confusion as she didn't understand why she would ask something like that. "I'm getting suspicious with that smile you have." Sam squinted her eyes as she analyzed Maya's facial expression which seemed she could have a point.

"We're best friends and sisters so don't push it." I responded to Maya as I saw what Sam meant knowing how Maya was when she hides something. "Yeah, but what are best friends?" Maya questioned us as it seemed there was something on her mind.

"Us four, who would do anything for each other." Riley answered Maya with us agreeing yet we were still confused. "Would you guys give me your kidney?" Maya asked us another question and for some reason that wasn't the strangest one that has been asked in our friendship.

"Which one?" I looked over to her wondering which kidney she would need and it seemed Sam had the same question. "I'd give you my left one.- I want your right one." Riley smiled over to her but Maya wanted the other kidney.

"But that's Nicole Kidney." Riley frowned explaining her disappointment as she placed her hand on her hip. "Why is it that you naming your kidney not the weirdest thing that has happened in this friendship?" Sam looked over to Riley as she went in through the memories of our friendship which she was right Maya and I agreed even Riley agreed.

"There is one final test you must pass." Maya brought back the attention having us turned to her wondering what she could mean. "I shall pass that test, because that's how best friendly we are." Riley grinned over to Maya mimicking her actions as she was excited to pass the test Maya was giving us.

"Depends. Does passing the test make me want to still be your best friend and sister or to just stay your sister?" I squinted my eyes as I crossed my arms looking over at Maya who was weighing her thoughts to see which it was. "Let's see how this goes. Give us that test." Sam shrugged looking over to Maya wanting to know what the final test was.

"Would you guys kidnap someone that really needed to be kidnapped, and handcuff her to the radiator and lock the door and not tell anybody." Maya quickly questioned as so fast that she tried to make it seem normal. "I- I leave you two for three days. That's it. What did you do?" I looked over to Maya with wide eyes before shaking my head asking her.

"Let's find out!"

°°°°°°

Maya had taken us to her place explaining nothing to us just saying everything would be known when we get to her place. To say we were suspicious was the least we had not idea what she could have done. Once we got to her room we were right to be suspicious of her as we saw someone that shouldn't be there.

"I think we should only be sisters right now." Was the first thing I told Maya after seeing Anastasia tied to the radiator not being able to talk as she had her mouth covered. "Is that my bow? -Yup.- You took my bow? -Yup.- When did you take my bow?" Riley turned to Maya asking her more about her bow each time Maya nodded over to her.