𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐒𝐤𝐢 𝐋𝐨𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨

~Jason's POV~

~Jason's POV~

It was the next morning when Farkle and I walked out of our shared room only so Sam could be in front of us.

"Have you guys seen Essa?" Sam asked us as she looked around with confusion. "What are you talking about?" Farkle furrowed his eyebrows. I'm guessing he was confused as well. "We thought you guys are sharing a room." I told her as I looked around too after Farkle and I shared a look.

"We are but this morning she wasn't in her bed and her bed looked slept on." Sam nodded as she explained to us before Maya and Lucas walked over to us. "Guys have you seen Nessa?" Farkle asked our best friends as we haven't seen her. "No but we also don't know where Riley is." Maya shook her head as they shared a look with each other.

"Well, I found Riley." I announced before nodding over to Riley and some guy she was talking to. "What the-" Lucas cut himself off before we all walked over to the top of the small staircase. 

"It was really great talking to you, Evan, but I have to get upstairs right now before-" Riley cut herself off as she realized we were here. "She's wearing the same clothes." Maya smiled as she pointed out while Lucas' expression still hasn't changed.

"Who's that?" Lucas pointed to the guy next to Riley while the rest of us contained our laughs. "While we're wearing new different clothes." Sam continued with a small smirk as she shared a look with Maya. 

"Who's that?" Lucas questioned again, still pointing at the guy. "She looks sleepy to me." Maya smirked with a small nod as we agreed with her.

"Yeah, that one there, who is that?" Lucas questioned with a small glare towards the unknown guy. "Ma! Dad! Auntie Mel! Uncle Ric!" Riley turned to her parents and Vanessa' parents who we just noticed that were there. "You got caught, kid." Matthews shrugged, not even helping one bit.

"You know what helps though?" Topanga started to ask her daughter with a small smile. "Nothing." Matthews shook his head answering his wife himself. "Yeah." Topanga nodded as she agreed with her husband before they walked away.

"History truly repeats itself." Melissa sighed with a small head shake. "They know how it went down. Let's just hope they are smarter than us." Enrique turned to his wife who agreed with him before they too walked away.

We walked down and just as Riley was about to say something the front door of the lodge opened and in came Vanessa.

"Someone's wearing the same clothes as well." Maya smirked once again as Farkle quickly turned to Vanessa. "And wasn't in the room all night. Where were you?" Sam went next seeing Farkle's expression before asking her. 

"I went to the woods trying to find Jacob Black or Seth Clearwater because they howled signaling a pack meeting." Vanessa crossed her arms with a sarcastic smile.

"Supernatural creatures." I answered Farkle seeing the confusion on his face. "What were you really doing all night?" Lucas asked her, wondering why she was out all night by herself.