𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞

~Vanessa's POV~

~Vanessa's POV~

"Okay so today is break up Monday so why am I here with all of you?" I asked my cousin and his friends as they put us in a classroom they basically took over. "Because you need to help us." Nikki gestured to everyone.

"But what are they doing here?" I nodded to Madison and Morgan. "You two are the only ones with an actual relationship."

"I like the drama here. It's too hilarious to miss." Madison laughed. "She's here then I'm most definitely here." Morgan pointed to Madison.

"What I find hilarious is the outfit you guys are making me wear." I sighed tugging on the skirt. "She did it!" Nikki, Francesca, Morgan, Elizabeth, and Veronica pointed to Madison.

"Be late to planning you get to be a dressing doll for months." Madison shook her head. "And don't blame me. I'm not that crazy on you wearing something short. Guys already stare at you and I don't need more guys staring at you than usual." Thor explained to me.

"She's beautiful, she can show off her beauty, Thor." Veronica turned to him. "Guys are thinking differently, Vero." Thor sent her a look.

"I saw what you did there." Cole whispered to me. "Whatever gets me out of speaking about this triangle is worth it." I responded back with a whisper but he sent me a look.

"What? I have my own triangle to deal with." I shrugged. "Understandable." Cole nodded.

"Until that DNA test comes in I may not be legally her cousin but I will take her in as my cousin already. Have done that since I've known her." Veronica crossed her arms. "Well, as her legal and blooded cousin I say no to the skirts and crop tops. Guys will get the wrong idea." Thor shook his head.

"So what?" Veronica questioned. "It's not like she's going to do things with them."

"She's just a little kid. She shouldn't have to worry about boys just yet." Thor threw his hands up. "Um, one, I'm fourteen, I'm a teenager, two, I do have boy troubles of my own, and three, yeah I shouldn't have to deal with this right now but I am." I held one hand up as we heard crying outside the old classroom.

"He broke up with me for a concert!" A girl cried outside. "Kevin. . . wait. . . yeah. Kevin!"

"Okay that's just sad." I pointed to the door. "Breakup Monday." Andrew shook his head.

"You can find people crying in every corner." Elizabeth informed me. "Literally everywhere." Francesca nodded.

"And you guys want me to help you sort out if you guys have feelings for each other so you can end this triangle?" I raised my eyebrow. "Yes!" They answered besides Madison and Morgan.

"Okay two conditions." I held two fingers up. "You guys don't become those people that break up within a week of being together. . ."

"That's something we all agreed on." Nikki nodded as the others agreed. "What's the other thing?" Cole asked me.