𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲

"I have to say something and I have to apologize." Vanessa paced in her room as Samantha sat in one her chairs. "I doubt you did something to me Essa." Samantha chuckled.

"I'm really, really, really, really-" Vanessa repeated before Samantha clamped her hand on Vanessa's mouth. "If you say one more really I will scream, okay?" Samantha threatened.

"Okay." Vanessa mumbled as Samantha dropped her hand. "Were you eating chips before you came here?"

"Yes." Samantha nodded. "Now will you tell me what has you all worked up about?" 

"Well, after the whole bay window thing happened Jay came here and we talked about something..." Vanessa started. "And we just ended up hugging."

"That's what you want to apologize for?" Samantha asked. "Essa, you guys always hug it's nothing different." She chuckled.

"That's not it." Vanessa played with her fingers. "...We were about to let each other go... but our faces were too close and one thing lead to another and we almost... kissed."

Samantha's jaw dropped as she fell in shock at the news causing Vanessa to look at her in worry and guilt.

"I'm so, so, so, so, so, so, so-" Vanessa started once again. "Essa, if you say so one more time I will scream." Samantha repeated her movements from before.

"Fine." Vanessa said as Samantha removed her hands again. "But I'm still very sorry I didn't mean to do it."

"Essa, am I dating Jace?" Samantha raised an eyebrow. "No." Vanessa shook her head.

"Then you have nothing to apologize for." Samantha told her. "You still like him, Sammy. So yes I should apologize." Vanessa threw her a look.

"Hey, we both like Stiles Stilinski and I'm not mad at you for that now am I?" Samantha asked. "One are you really going fictional characters style on me? And two the only reason you aren't mad at me for that is because you like Derek Hale more." Vanessa reminded her.

"Both yes." Samantha nodded. "And I'm not mad or anything like that because... I think you guys should actually kiss before the play."

"What?" Vanessa looked at her in shock. "I just mean." Samantha sighed getting up.

"I get that this is all difficult for you guys but we also have a job we are doing at the moment." Samantha started which Vanessa nodded to. "We need to be able to work well for the play and if in the play is the first time you guys kiss don't you guys think it'll be awkward?"

"We'll just act as if not." Vanessa told her. "I mean we got hired because we are good at what we do so we can act as if everything is okay."

"Okay when did I become you?" Samantha asked. "After all this is over you are you again because this is tiring."

"How about I take me back now?" Vanessa smiled. "Please do." Samantha nodded.

"How do you handle all this?" Samantha questioned. "This all seems so hard to deal with."

"I just don't worry much about myself." Vanessa shrugged. "I haven't actually ever took care of myself, I just like taking care of others and I guess over the years I was able to get use to that."

"Then you want to help me?" Samantha asked which Vanessa nodded to. "Help you, Farkle, and Jace deal with this whole situation because this is quite stressing to not just you guys but all of us especially since Lucas, Maya, and Riley have their own triangle."

Vanessa smiled to her before walking over to her door opening it.

"Jay, can you come to my room?" Vanessa called out in the hallway. "And if Farkle's with you bring him too." She walked back to her room.