𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭

Third Person

"All through history countries go to war

"All through history countries go to war." Cory starts the class. "That's what we normally study in here... But today, we're going to talk about peace and forgiveness and how we get there. Every once in a while, I come up with a good idea."

"What could it possibly be that I haven't already thought of?" Farkle asked.

"Oh, hun." Vanessa sighed.

"Farkle, I forgive you." Cory smiled.

"What did I do?" Farkle asked confused.

"I forgive you too." Zay tells the confused genius.

"Same." Sam nods.

"What did I do?" Farkle asked as he became more confused. 

"You know what you do." Zay tells him seriously as Sam and Lucas nod in agreement.

"I feel better now that I've forgiven you." Cory smiled. "How do you feel?"

"I'm sorry for everytime I've hurt you!" Farkle exclaimed. "What did I do?!"

"Ladies and gentlemen today we are going to began the forgiveness project." Cory announced. "Our history isn't just on what we've done. How we grow comes from the repair of what we've done and how we forgive what has been done to us."

"We're in." Riley smiled. "What do we have to do?"

"Everyone take out a piece of paper." Cory told his class which they did. "So, this isn't your laptop or cell phone, you got unlimited characters here, as many words as you want." He started to pass out letters. "The impact will last seconds and I guarantee you it's never going to disappear. So pick up a pen, express feelings. This is one of the most important things you're going to do you're about to forgive someone."

"What's this gotta do with history, Matthews?" Maya asked him.

"It gives you a chance to change it." Cory answered truthfully.

"Like when I forgave Auggie for biting the face off my Beary-the-Bear bear?" Riley asked her father.

"I doubt that's forgiveness." Vanessa told her god-sister.

"Why?" Riley asked.

"Because you haven't gotten over it." Cory tells his daughter.

"This is the first thing I see everyday." Riley showed everyone her chewed off bear.

"So, is there anyone in your life that you want to forgive?" Cory asked. "Change your history... go."

"Dear, Auggie the murderer..." Riley starts writing.

"What if you don't know who to forgive?" Vanessa asked her god-father.

"There has to be someone at least." Cory told her.