𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧

~Vanessa's POV~

"Hey Riles, she here yet?" I asked Riley as Jay and I came into her room

He went to go sit on her bed but I went to sit next to Riley holding Maya's present in my hand.

"Nope not yet." Riley shook her head before smiling real big. "But look how pretty the box is!"

"It's really pretty." I smiled. "But how many boxes are in there?"

"I don't know I lost count." Riley shrugged still smiling.

Jay looked at her in curiosity which Riley noticed so she asked, "What?"

"You pretty." Jay sent her a smile.

"Thank you." Riley smiled before fixing the box some more.

I turned to Jay mouthing, "You Rachel now?"

"Well, I can be hot enough to be her." Jay told me as he shrugged.

"Oh please hun, a cube of ice is way hotter than you'll ever be." I smirked as I fix Maya's present a bit.

"Hey!"

Before I could respond we heard a rustle coming from outside meaning someone was coming.

"She's here!" We exclaimed before we all got our presents ready.

Maya had then crawled into the bedroom through the bay window.

"Happy 14 Maya!" Riley, Jay and I exclaimed with smiles.

Since Riley was the closes to Maya she handed her present first.

"Tell us what's it like to be one of the only 14 year old's in our group and don't leave anything out." Riley said with a smile.

"So far it's a lot of work." Maya informed us as she kept taking boxes out of each box.

"Because you know we'll be there soon and apparently we want to know what we have to look forward to." I smiled.

"Yeah these little girls are really excited to know how 14 girls are." Jay teased us with a sarcastic smile.

I sent a sarcastic smile back before saying, "Well this little girl knows how to hurt you with her little pinkie if you don't shut it."