𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩

4 Days Before The Election

~Jason's POV~

~Jason's POV~

"Democracy. Our form of government where the power lies with the people." Matthews explained to the class. " So who here can tell me another form of government where power doesn't lie to the people?"

"Dictators!" Farkle exclaimed. "They get to do whatever they want. I wanna be one someday."

"Why can I imagine that?" I asked to no one in particular but Farkle smirked making me a little scared.

Just then Lucas and Vanessa, who went with him back to Texas, walked into the classroom.

"Sorry we're late, Uncle Cor." Wolfy told Matthews as they handed their slips to him.

"Yeah, our flight was delayed." Lucas explained as they went to their seats.

"You guys went back to Texas again this weekend?" Riley asked the duo.

"To visit our friends." Lucas smiled.

"And since I'm basically his sister I'm allowed to go with him whenever." Wolfy smiled as well.

"Aw, they missed their old friends." Riley awwed.

"Ain't that sweet." I smirked as I said with an accent.

"Aww, cowboy's got the blues." Maya said making us all know she is going to tease Lucas. "Campfire for one, my friends are all cows and I miss 'em. Ha-hur, ha-hur- hur."

Maya soon stopped once she heard a harmonica play and turned around only to see Lucas playing it.

"I will never get to you, will I?" Maya glared.

"No, but I sure do appreciate the effort." Lucas smirked as him and Wolfy high fived.

"Ohh!" Maya angrily shuddered as she turned back to the front.

"Okay, guys seventh grade student council elections are coming up." Matthews tells us making everyone groan aside from Wolfy, me and Farkle, who says 'yay', "Why that?"