𝐂𝐚𝐩 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐨𝐰𝐧 & 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐁𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝

(Austin & Ally)

(Austin & Ally)

"So you doing better?" Samantha questioned her best friend as they walked to Topanga's. "I think I am." Vanessa nodded softly smiling.

"Well, if there's anything I can do just tell me." Samantha smiled. "Even if it's just to sing a tribute song for Dallas."

"Thanks, Sammy." Vanessa smiled side hugging her best friend. "But I'm better now."

The two entered the café soon finding their friends. They sat down on one of the couches but as soon as Farkle and Jason saw Vanessa the two rushed to her making the two girls back up a bit.

"Woah." Samantha had wide eyes. "Is this how it feels to be a Hunter?" She turned to Vanessa.

"One time I flipped my hair and there was about five guys behind me." Vanessa told Samantha. "I don't even know why?"

"You're oblivious aren't you?" Samantha raised an eyebrow. "I don't know." Vanessa shrugged.

"So, can we know why you were going to trample us?" Vanessa questioned the boys. "Well, we wanted to discuss an idea over you." Farkle answered.

"Idea of what?" Vanessa raised an eyebrow. "We have to admit that our situation is really weird at the moment." Jason told her.

"Not just yours." Samantha shook her head pointing over to the other trio. "She's not wrong." Vanessa nodded.

"Either way what's your guys idea?" Vanessa asked the two boys. "Well, the play is coming close and I need to figure out my emotions and you need to..." Jason trailed off.

"Why don't you finish that?" Samantha questioned the boy. "Because I'll make her stress and she's terrifying when she's stress then she gets headaches then I'll feel bad." Jason responded.

"Sweet." Vanessa nodded. "But you two still haven't told me your idea."

"We were think we'd each take you on a date separately." Farkle explained. "And considering since this week they gave us a week off we thought it be a perfect time."

"Well, I d- wait." Vanessa's eyes gone wide. "This week we have a week off school?"

"Yeah." Farkle and Jason nodded. "Oh my gosh!" Vanessa sighed.

"What's up?" Samantha turned to her best friend. "I'm suppose to be on a plane ride right now to Miami." Vanessa ran her hand through her hair but then a guy behind them fell back.

"I thought you were lying about that." Samantha shook her head. "Hola, Reina." Melissa walked in.

"Màma, I have to be on the plane right now but-" Vanessa started. "You forgot that you needed to go today." Melissa finished.

"Yes." Vanessa nodded. "I knew that so I brought these." Melissa smiled pulling a suitcase and a bag in handing them to her daughter.

"You're a lifesaver." Vanessa hugged her mom. "I know." Melissa smiled.