𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝

~Vanessa's POV~

~Vanessa's POV~

"Hola, Señora. Feinstein-Chang." I smiled at her as I walked in the classroom as some of the guys turned to me quickly. "Hola, Vanessa." Feinstein smiled back.

"Chicos, a sus trabajos." Feinstein-Chang told the boys as she noticed their stares making them sigh going back to their work. "Con que te puedo ayuda, Vanessa?" She asked me.

"Bueno, la Señora Martínez me dijo que le preguntara si tenía los papeles que necesita." I responded. "Oh si. Solo déjame encontrar esos." Feinstein-Chang nodded looking around her desk.

"Why do you get to stay Vanessa?" Riley asked me. "Porque ese es mi nombre en todos los idiomas. Pero Roberta tienes que hablar en español." I explained to her try so much not to laugh.

"What?" Riley furrowed her eyebrows as Maya and I shared a look. "¿Nos conocemos toda nuestra vida y nunca has aprendido español? Eso duele. Mucho." I shook my head.

"Huh?" Riley questioned. "She's basically saying how didn't you pick up any Spanish from her and that hurts her." Maya summed up as I nodded.

"Well, why didn't you stay here with us?" Riley asked me. "I tried to stay here but then I passed the first quiz so they moved me up to the advanced Spanish class." I explained as I shrugged.

"Aquí están los papeles Vanessa que necesita Señora Martínez, pero pueden ayudarme a aprobar los exámenes?" Feinstein-Chang asked. "Por supuesto, Señora Feinstein-Chang." I nodded as she handed me some papers.

We handed the test back as I heard Riley cheer making me turn to her and Maya.

"Maya, got an 'A'!" Riley clapped. "Spanish!" Feinstein-Chang reminded her.

"Goal!" Riley put her arms up as if she was at the games. "Felicidades, Maya." I smiled.

"Gracias, Vee." Maya smiled back as Riley looked down at her exam score. "A 'D'?" Riley frowned.

"Spanish!" Feinstein-Chang nodded. "Ay-ay-ay." Riley sighed.

"There she is!" I heard Bill, one of the football players, scream outside the classroom. "Protection!" Bill and Tyler rushed in putting me on their shoulders.

"Hold it!" I pinched their shoulders making them whine. "One, this is so unnecessary and two, I need the papers." I pointed to the desk.

"Yes, ma'am!" They rushed us to get the papers before running out of the classroom. "You've got to be kidding me!" I sighed once we were outside and more football players surrounded me as soon as they saw us.

°°°°°°
Later that day I was with Cole and Andrews as we went to Topanga's.

"You two realize that I'm not five and I can take care of myself, right?" I sighed as we walked in. "Hey, Thor and Veronica said to protect you at any cause." Andrew smirked.