𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤

"Ladies and gentlemen of the hallway

"Ladies and gentlemen of the hallway." Farkle said walking down the hall with Riley holding a box.

"It's yearbook time!" Riley smiled handing someone a book. "Hi, page 42."

"Hi, pages 27, 34, and 58." Farkle handed a kid his yearbook. "You're doing too much, you should calm down."

"Yearbooks!" Riley smile. "Find out who we are and what we really think about each other."

"I just want people to sign mine." I shrugged turning to Jay and Sam. "Sign please."

"Okay." Sam smiled handing me hers. "Sign mine too."

"Sure." I smiled grabbing a pen from my bag.

"Oh, you know what we should do?" Jay asked us.

"What?"  We asked curious.

"We should practice our autographs." Jay smirked.

"Oo, we definitely should." We smirked back as the three us started writing in each others yearbooks.

"You want to know what I think of you?" Maya asked Lucas getting off her seat

"I really don't." Lucas shook his head.

"I think he does." I smiled excited to see how this'll end up.

"I'm going to do it." Maya nodded.

"Ney!" Lucas exclaimed scared.

"Oh, too bad." I smirked.

"Don't do it." Lucas begged her.

"It's been a while." Maya informed him.

"I'm asking you not to do it." Lucas told her desperately.

"I'm gonna do it." Maya told him stepping closer. "Do you want to run or do you want to straight in the face?"

"Well, I want to run but how would that look?" Lucas asked her.

Maya started doing her vocals which was scaring Lucas even more but making Sam, Jay and I chuckle at the scene.

"You guys wouldn't judge me if I run, right?" Bubs asked us which we just continue to chuckle to. Maya kept doing her vocals causing Lucas to exclaim, "Come on, man, there's always another option!" 

Maya then screamed very close to Lucas face causing him to close his eyes on the impact.

"You okay now?" Lucas asked her.

"That was good." Maya smiled coming over to us grabbing her book.

"You know what else is good?" Riley asked giving Maya the book. "Yearbooks. All our class mates say what they think of us."

"You're gonna find out how we'll be remembered." Farkle told us handing Lucas his book. "Guess what? You took another nice picture, you freak."

"Thanks, Farkle." Lucas smiled looking through his book.