𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑

Third Person

"You have to talk about it

"You have to talk about it." Sam told Jason as they sat below the stair case at school.

"Talk about what?" Jason asked. "There's literally nothing to talk about."

"Jace..." Sam trailed off giving him a look.

"Sam..." Jason mimicked her.

"You have to talk to them." Sam told him throwing pieces of paper at him.

"Tell them what?" Jason asked her. "That I have feelings for my brother's girl?"

"I knew it!" Vanessa exclaimed from the top of the staircase looking at her script with her boyfriend beside her.

Sam and Jason looked at each other not knowing what Vanessa actually meant.

"I can explain." Jason said quickly as they both walked up to Sam and Jason. "I never meant for it to happen."

"What are you talking about?" Farkle asked him as Vanessa and him looked at Jason confused.

"What are you talking about?" Sam asked Vanessa trying to save Jason.

"I was talking about the script." Vanessa pointed to the script with furrow eyes. "Before we left to go to Texas Jay said that Reed seemed more in love with Bella than Tessa but I told him he was wrong. Looking over the lines I found I was right." She smiled poking Jason's arm. "Never doubt me."

"Sorry but it seemed that way." Jason chuckled nervously.

"My brother!" Riley pointed to Lucas as he walked up to her and Maya.

The four realized the three were there so they walked to them.

Riley was about to punch Lucas but he caught her fist on time.

"Hey! Hi. Hey, Riley, you know I want to thank you again for believing in me and giving me the confidence that I would be okay." Lucas smiled.

"I will always believe in you." Riley smiled. "And I will always be here."

"Thank you, Riley." Lucas thanked before he turned to Maya. "Hi."

"Hey." Maya greeted back.

"Hey." Lucas repeated to Riley.

"Hi." Riley smiled.

"Wow." Lucas shook his head walking into Cory's class.

"Okay something happened." Vanessa sighed while Sam nodded in agreement taking notice.