𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚, 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧!

~Vanessa's POV~

~Vanessa's POV~

"Just how? How do you end up as a hot dog?" I asked Jessie as we walked up the stairway meeting up after our auditions. "I don't know anymore. I thought it was for one thing but as it turns out it was for another." Jessie sighed as I helped her up considering she was tripping over the costume.

"Well, don't worry soon you will have your big break." I smiled softly as we leaned back on the wall. "But when?" Jessie questioned tiredly considering she's been trying to get a gig ever since she's come to New York.

We shared a smile with each other before I opened the kitchen door letting her go in first with the sign as I followed in behind her.

"I just had the worst day ever." Jessie announced as the Ross siblings and Bertram turned to us. "Well, mine just got better." Bertram smiled as he tried not to laugh so much seeing Jessie's costume. "Where's the bread and peanut butter?" I questioned opening the refrigerator since I haven't eaten today yet.

"Okay, so I thought I was auditioning for a local TV commercial. Suddenly they zip me into this, and I'm standing on the street getting people to eat at Dan's Diggity Delight, which, by the way, smells worse than the inside of this costume." Jessie explained to everyone as I grabbed a plate agreeing with her. "Seriously, who wore this before me, Big Foot?" She questioned before she almost tipped over.

"Oh! Whoa!" We helped her up seeing her almost fall down. "Why didn't you just take the suit off? Although that mustard brings out your eyes." Emma questioned Jessie as she furrowed her eyebrows before she complimented her in her own way. "Her zipper got stuck." I answered for Jessie as I sat next to Luke eating my sandwich.

"And the bus driver said he wouldn't let me on because food is not allowed." Jessie continued as she wasn't even allowed there. "It is New York, I am sure no one noticed." Ravi tried to help out Jessie, making her feel better. 

"I was chased for 20 blocks by hungry dogs and angry vegans. Considering they don't eat meat, those lentil lovers have a surprising amount of stamina." Jessie frowned as she remembered what happened.

"She's lucky I finished my audition on time and that she was near the place so I could have gotten her out." I told them as I got some orange juice. "How'd your audition go?" Luke asked me as I sat back down. "Oo, it went great I actually got a callback." I smiled, setting the juice down. "I really need to talk to your manager. She really gets you three good auditions." Jessie sighed as she looked over to me.

"Maya knows how to get them. I don't know how but I figure it's better not to question." I nodded knowing when it came to our auditions Maya works hard for them. "I'm just glad you finally got-" Bertram started with a large grin as he carried a pan and spoon to Jessie. "Don't say it!" Jessie tried to stop him as she held her hand up.

"A big roll!" Bertram finished causing him and the Ross sibling to laugh as I tried to hold in my chuckle but Jessie wasn't having it so she broke his wooden spoon. "Hey! You're a meany weenie." Bertram frowned seeing what Jessie did to his spoon. "How old are you?" I asked Bertram, shaking my head as Jessie started to walk out.