𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫

~Vanessa's POV~

"So we've came to a decision." Sam's parents announced as Jay, Sam, her parents and I were at her place at 5 a.m.

"So..." Sam trailed off as we looked at her parents with an anxious look.

They had a serious look on their faces before it had turned into a smile.

"You can go to school!" Sara exclaimed as her husband smiled.

"Really?!" Sam smiled standing up pulling Jay and I with her.

"Yes." Mike smiled at his daughter. "We have been thinking and the location and neighborhood is good and so is our jobs so..."

"We thought, 'Why not finally stay in one location?'" Sara finished.

"So, I can finally go to real school?" Sam asked.

"Yes." They nodded.

"We've talked to Mr. Matthews after the debate the other day and everything he told us about John Quincy Adams Middle School seemed really good." Sara explained to her daughter. "And you already have friends there."

Sam smiled but then her dad said, "The only problem is that the job would be keeping us out of the house for a long time so you might have to be here by yourself most nights."

"Oh, that's okay she could stay with my family." I told them.

"Are you sure it won't be a problem?" Mike asked me.

"Not at all." I shook my head.

"Yeah, the Santiago's have took me in for a almost two years now so I'm sure it won't bother them." Jay told them.

"Can I?" Sam gave her parents a puppy eye look.

"Well, if it's okay with them then yes." Sara nodded.

"Yes!" Sam exclaimed hugging her parents who hugged her back.

As they detached Sara told her daughter, "Now go get ready Sam, today is your first day."

"Today?!" Sam asked shocked running to her room. "What am I going to wear?!"

After a minute she was gone and Jay and I stayed out until Sam called out, "Essa!"

"Oh, yeah." I nodded going to her room.

When I got there her room was already covered in her clothes.

"Oh, my."

°°°°°°