𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝟐

~Vanessa's POV~

~Vanessa's POV~

"Why did I have to be part of this?" Jay pouted as he was dressed like a man in the 1920's.

"Because I have to be part of this and my boyfriend doesn't want to do this." I narrowed my eyes pointing at him.

"But why doesn't Sam have to do this?" Jay asked me.

"She has a Halloween party she's going with her parents and she wanted to go." I responded.

"Why?" He asked me.

"Because and I quote 'there are going to be cute guys there'." I shrugged.

"What are these costumes again?" Maya asked Riley as we sat in the bay window.

"We're flappers." Riley smiled.

"Why?" I asked her.

"Well, I was up on my bed last night thinking what we could be when I heard a voice in my head said." Riley explained.

"You should be flappers." A voice said causing Maya, Jay and I took look around frighten.

"So I said to the voice in my head, what are flappers?" Riley kept explaining like nothing happened. "And the voice said..."

"We were jazz babies." The voice answered.

"Uh, R-Riley..." Jay trailed off as Riley held Maya and my hands happily.

"I want to be a jazz baby." Riley smiled.

"We can hear the voice in your head!" We exclaimed freaked out.

"This takes our friendship to a new level." Riley smiled.

Just then a person showed up in front of Jay and I, she then sat beside us.

"I lived in the nineteen twenty's." She explained. "Jazz babies were fun loving dancing all night gals with a song in our hearts and taps on our toes."

"She's just a cutie pie, guys." Riley smiled. "I want to hug her."

"She's a hundred year old ghost lady." Maya reminded her.

"So, scream?" Riley asked.

"Big one." Maya told her.

"Please don't do that." Jay and I begged.

"Yeah, get the screams out of the way so we could be chums." The ghost smiled.

"Chums, I don't even feel like screaming anymore." Riley smiled.

The ghost then removed her head in an instant causing Maya and Riley to look at her in shock while Jay and I looked at her with amazement.

"How 'bout now?" She asked.