𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏

~Vanessa's POV~

"We have changed the life of two people in this room." Riley announced as her, Maya and Sam walked in the classroom.

"Oh, please not me." Zay begged.

"Or me." Jay begged them as well.

"I'm happy with my life the way it is." Farkle smiled. "I got tall, my teeth came in nicely, I have my queen and a legal brother. What more could I ask for?"

"Yeah, we're not talking about you three." Maya told them as Sam shook her head.

Lucas and I noticed we were the only ones left making us to turn to each other with a frown.

"Oh, no." We sighed. "What did you do?"

"Oh, Lucas, in your whole history, we know what has always been your biggest regret." Riley starts off.

"Baaah." Maya and Sam started doing.

"What was that?" Lucas asked quickly. "Why would you do that?"

"Baaah!" Maya smiled. "You used to be a champion sheep rider at the mutton bustin' rodeo, until you fell off of Judy the sheep." She then turned to me. "And so were you Vee for the girls addition until sixth grade started."

"And then you gave up, but you never got over it." Riley reminded Lucas.

"That's my deepest, darkest secret. No on knows I fell off Judy the sheep except..." Lucas turned to me.

"Oh, yeah, like I'd be stupid enough to tell them." I pointed to our friends. "And plus I never told y'all that I was a sheep rider either, so how did you guys-"

I cut myself off once Lucas and I realized who it was, so the two of us slowly turned to Zay with a glare.

"They made me, guys." Zay defended quickly. "They made me."

"How?" Lucas and I asked. "How did they make you?"

"I said 'Y'all wanna hear a great Lucas and Vane story?' They said 'Yes." Zay explained with a smile.

"Okay, it doesn't matter." Lucas shook his head. "I'm over it. I don't think about that day at all." He the looked into space before he started to tear up. "I fell off that sheep so fast. No one likes me." He cried into my shoulder.

"And I ended doing good so." I shrugged. "Well, until that nasty Milly tied up with me." I frowned. "I'm a loser!" I end up crying with Lucas.

"Guys, you can fix this." Riley told us. "Get back on that sheep and be sheep champions."

"We've made it possible." Maya and Sam smiled.

"How?" I asked nervously.

"How have you made it possible?" Lucas asked worryingly.

"Show it to them." Riley smiled to the girls.

"Ride, Lucas!" Maya exclaimed.

"Ride, Essa!" Sam smiled as they showed us papers. "We have entered you two in the annual mutton bustin' tournament!"

"In Austin, Texas!" All three of them smiled. "In front of everybody you know. Yay!"

"You can't enter me in mutton busters." Lucas shook his head. "You can't be over eight years old or over 55 pounds."

"Same goes with the women's division." I agreed with Lucas.

"You're wrong, guys." Maya shook her head. "We entered you two last week and your applications have been accepted."