𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫

~Vanessa's POV~

"Ready to scare?" I asked Jay with a smirk.

"Oh you know it Katherine." Jay said with a smirk as well.

"Well Stefan how should we enter for the scare?" I asked him.

"Walk in with us checking our phone Matthews telling us that these costumes aren't scary then look up." Jay says with a smirk.

"Excellent." I smirk back. "Let me text Maya so she records this. I'mma want to remember this."

"Nice." He says as we high five.

"Alright she says she is starting it." I tell him with my phone in my hand. "Alright so you keep your head very low so they can't see the eyes yet."

"Okay." He says with his phone in his hand now. "Let's go."

We start walking into Cory's class with our heads low as if we were focus on our phones so no one could see our face.

"You guys finally here." Cory says and in the corner of my eye I could see he was looking at our outfits. "You guys said you wanted to scare people I don't think those outfits will work."

"You don't think we're scary?" I asked him with my head still low.

"Sorry guys but no." Cory said shaking his head.

"Well, that's the greatest mistake you'll make." We said in unison before putting our phones in our pockets and barring our face to him.

Cory and the whole class had jumped and screamed well aside from Maya who was just smiling still recording.

Jay and I smirked to other before looking back at Cory who was holding a pencil.

"A pencil really?" I questioned him with an eyebrow raised.

"It was the first thing I could find!" He exclaimed.

"Even if we were real vampires that would just leave a scare?" Jay said chuckling as I joined in.

"How?! Why?! What?!!" Cory exclaimed.

"How does everything look so real?" Bubs asked.

"Even the fangs?" Farkle asked as he pulled on our teeths.

"Ow!"

"Those are really?!" He exclaimed dropping his hand from our teeth.

"No, we just put make up glue there." I told him.

"Yeah they're going to be there for a week." Jay told him.

"And the veins under your eyes?" Riley asked still nervous but wanting to know.

"Oh, I did those." I said with a proud smirk. "I saw a video on how to do them and I did."

"But those looked like it took a long time." Riley said.

"Oh it did." We nodded.

"We had to wake up like at 4 or 3 I don't remember honestly." Jay tells her.

"I didn't know you could do make up like that." Maya said as she was still recording.

"I didn't know I could do make up like this either." I said honestly.