𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐧

~Vanessa's POV~

"Why do they keep dragging us into things like this?" Grace complained as we walked through the school hallway in Santa dresses after taking photos with the cheer and football team for the yearbook

"Why do they keep dragging us into things like this?" Grace complained as we walked through the school hallway in Santa dresses after taking photos with the cheer and football team for the yearbook. "Why do you keep asking me like I know? It's Thor and Veronica at this point they say we do something with them we have no other option." I questioned Grace with my eyebrows furrowed reminding her that our older cousin does what he does.

"Yes but Veronica is your cousin why do I have to be involved in these?" Grace turned to me as she tried to fix her skirt while we made our way to Cory's class room. "Family gets extended at this point does it really surprise us?" I folded my arms responding to her which I got a nod in return.

We shared a sigh knowing this is how the rest of our freshmen year but we learned to go with it before we headed into Cory's class room and as soon as we did we had everyone turn to us looking over to us in confusion.

"I think you guys skipped holidays." Jason commented over to us as he gestured our outfits trying to be mister funny man. "So funny." I laughed sarcastically along with Grace before we both sent Jason an eye roll while he smirked to himself.

"So cute!" Sam gushed over our dresses with a smile as she flicked Jason upside the head wiping his smirk away having us chuckle. "So short!" Lucas and Zay stood up shaking their heads pointing over to the dresses we had to wear for the photoshoot with everyone earlier today.

"So- what am I doing? We had to wear it, get over it." I was about to respond back but I shook my head waving it off. "So why are you guys dressed in christmas outfits. Also you look beautiful, Queen." Farkle shook his head at Jason, still frowning at Sam's actions before asking us having me send him a smile with a kiss.

"Okay one that's gross. Two I wish my boyfriend was here. And three Thor and Veronica dragged to a photoshoot with every team in the school." Grace waved off what Farkle and I just did before she began to explain what happened. "Are there four more?" Riley asked us excitedly probably for her, Maya, Sam, and Smackle.

"Oh, no. You are not making me wear a dress again. We already went over this when you made us try out for the cheerleading team." Maya quickly turned to Riley not being on the track for wearing a dress causing us to turn to her. "Maya. . . you're wearing a dress right now." Sam furrowed her eyebrows as she gestured the dress Maya was in at the same moment.

"Dang it!" Maya huffed looking down at the outfit she chose to wear today before covering her face. "So I shouldn't have hopes on teaching anything today, right?" Cory questioned as he turned to all of us wondering if he was even going to get a chance to teach.

"No!" We all answered with a head shake seeing as we were just going to talk so Cory nodded before sitting down, grabbing a pillow from his drawer, and laying his head taking a nap. "Alright aside from all of this. We still have to decide what we're going to go for on Halloween and if it's a double couple thing or trio or what." Jason shook his head at Cory's actions before taking the attention.