𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲

It was the crack of dawn and Jason was back in his room at Vanessa's place because he had to get some more things and when he had them he tried to sneak back out without waking up Vanessa as she was the only one home.

"Are you freakin' kidding me?" Vanessa questioned with a bat in her hand as she rushed out of her room hearing noises. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I was just getting some stuff I need but don't worry I was just heading out." Jason responded not looking at his best friend still feeling the awkward tension. "By sneaking out?" Vanessa rose an eyebrow.

"Yup." Jason nodded. "Jay, I know we are in a weird situation but can you not tip toe around me and look me in the eye." Vanessa begged.

"I'm sorry about tip toeing around but I just feel like it's necessary." Jason apologized still not looking directly at her causing her to sigh. "And I'm also sorry about not looking you in the eyes but I just can't take the pain I caused you and my brother."

Vanessa wanted to speak to him, to help him, help all three of them but she couldn't exactly form any actual words. Jason soon rushed out of the hall going downstairs to leave the penthouse to go to Farkle's place.

Vanessa frowned going back to her room with a sadden emotion as she put her bat back where she leaves it. She went to one of her walls where she made a secret compartment opening it where it revealed a box and a journal.

She took the journal out going to her bed opening it as she grabbed her pen.

Another day of awkwardness has begun and the day hasn't even fully started. Jay had just snuck in and why did that make me feel like a horrible person? Is it because that I make him feel such like a horrible person that he feels the need to not be around me? Today I have to see both Farkle and Jay but I can't feel more guilty. The two are expecting me to choose who I want to be with and I can never make decisions very well without feeling I'm hurting someone.

I've spoken to Sam about what Jay has said and it seems like he's confused about how he feels. I wish he can just speak to me maybe I can help him understand. I honestly feel as if he's confusing his feelings for someone and mixing it with me.

And Farkle... I don't know what to say to him. When I'm around him I don't even have to think but I always have something to say to him now everything is weird. I can barely say two words and he makes up an awkward excuse and leaves.

When did life get so complicated? I either chose one of them but lose the other. I might lose the guy I've had feelings for for the longest time or I lose the guy who's always been there through thick and thin never once judging me.

Should I just take my own advice and just talk to them?

°°°°°°

"So what happened exactly this morning?" Samantha asked her best friend as they sat outside Cory's classroom

"So what happened exactly this morning?" Samantha asked her best friend as they sat outside Cory's classroom. "Basically Jay snuck in to grab some of his stuff and tried to sneak back out." Vanessa sighed.