𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐌𝐫. 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐥 𝐆𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧

~Vanessa's POV~

~Vanessa's POV~

"Current events." Cory said the next day in class. "Somebody tell me what's going on it the world."

"Stuff happened in some country, some team won a game and it's cold somewhere with a chance of I don't care." Maya told Cory sarcastically. "Am I all caught up?"

"Yeah, your education is complete." Cory chuckled. "Anybody who's gonna turn out well got something to say?" Cory asked. "Lucas?"

"All news is about the elections." Lucas responded.

"So are all of the commercials." Farkle added in.

"Why should we care about the elections when we don't get to vote?" Riley asked her father.

"Who else feels that way?" Cory asked us which we all rose our hands for. "Well, that's a shame guys because this world's gonna belong to you soon."

"Oh, you mean the one you all messed up for us?" I asked sarcastically with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, thanks for that." Jay thanked sarcastically with an eye roll.

"Oh, so you got problems with the planet your inheriting?" Cory asked us.

"When I read the news, it makes me feel like this isn't even a world I'd want to rule." Farkle explained honestly but sadly.

"Amore, once you rule the world you can change it for the better." I tell him.

"I have another idea." Farkle turned to me with a mischievous smile. "You. Me. Mars."

"Will there be food?" I asked.

"Full on buffet." Farkle smiled.

"All our friends and family?" I asked him.

"Of course." Farkle smiled with a nod.

"Okay then." I smiled.

Cory smiled saying, "Thank you, Vee. You guy are suppose to be optimistic. Future leaders. You don't get cynical until high school."