𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞

~Vanessa's POV~

~Vanessa's POV~

At the moment everyone else was in class besides Riley and me. My dad was staying a bit longer this week so he agreed to help Cory in the classroom which explains why we saw them walking through the halls talking.

"Ah, young love."

Once Riley and I heard that we turned to the staircase and when we did we saw Bubs and Farkle making us smile widely which they mimicked.

"No!" Cory exclaimed looking between us four.

"No!" Dad exclaimed as well copying Cory's actions.

Next thing we knew Riley and I were being carried out the hallway to the classroom bridal style. Both dad and Cory closed the door quickly after they sat Riley on top of her desk and me on top of Jay's desk.

"Are you two out of your minds?!" Riley and I exclaimed.

"Girls, it's time for the talk." Cory and Dad told us.

We look at them in shock before Riley asked, "In front of the whole class?"

"I don't want to hear the talk again hearing it three times is enough." I tell them as I cross my arms.

"Yes you guys ne- wait how have you heard the talk three times?" My dad asked me.

"Uncle Jack, Josh and Jay." I pointed to him.

"How had he had the talk?"

"Because and I quote 'I'm old enough to know this and you're a maturing girl so should you'." I told my dad as I roll my eyes.

"Well I am." Jay said as he pulls me to his lap.

"You may be older but I'm more mature." I told him as I tried getting out of his lap but he wrapped his arms around me. "Also you can say whatever you want but the ones who actually taught us more about 'the talk' is 'The Vampire Dairies' and 'Teen Wolf'."

"She's not wrong, Jace." Maya nodded if we know anything about that talk it's because t.v.

Jay nodded in agreement but still not letting go.